Conquer Club

Closed Gabriel13 Nosurvivors [DCR]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Gabriel13 Nosurvivors [DCR]

Postby Mc Lor on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:47 am

Is it possible to earn points and climb up the rankings by playing a variety of games with always the same player / avatar whose mission would never play to lose consistently.
Example: gabriel13 and Nosurvivors, who at this moment are 106 easter games with systematic abandonment.

Accused:

Gabriel13
Nosurvivors

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Severe PM Abuse
Other: <Explanation>

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments:
Cook Mc Lor

Re: Gabriel13 Nosurvivors

Postby sdh on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:45 am

I have 16 games on the easter map with NoSurvivors and he isn't playing in any of them. Maybe he started too many games he could handle for the easter challenge? Or more likely he is preparing himself for the most improved and monthly leader for May...... He has gone from major to private in the space of about 10 hours
Major sdh

Postby bjonte on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:49 am

Yeah, I noticed this too,- this just can't be right. Gabriel13 made about 1000 points by this,- (and came ahead of me in april score lol...)
Major bjonte

Postby sdh on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:07 am

bjonte wrote:Yeah, I noticed this too,- this just can't be right. Gabriel13 made about 1000 points by this,- (and came ahead of me in april score lol...)

Fucking cheaters. I can't see admin allowing this so hopefully you won't be robbed of your Monthly leader award.
Major sdh

Postby Koganosi on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:25 am

sdh wrote:
bjonte wrote:Yeah, I noticed this too,- this just can't be right. Gabriel13 made about 1000 points by this,- (and came ahead of me in april score lol...)

Fucking cheaters. I can't see admin allowing this so hopefully you won't be robbed of your Monthly leader award.

Dont go on the hate train immediatly, seeing that this:

sdh wrote:I have 16 games on the easter map with NoSurvivors and he isn't playing in any of them. Maybe he started too many games he could handle for the easter challenge? Or more likely he is preparing himself for the most improved and monthly leader for May...... He has gone from major to private in the space of about 10 hours

It might that Gabriel13 didnt know that this was going on! or any of NoSurvivors planning. It might even be other issues on NoS side we dont know if. You might aswell wanne check other games if he is deadbeating in those, since there might be a bigger picture then!!!

Ofc you are gonna counter my argument with but Gabriel13 joined so much, he must have known. Eeeh dunno it was easter and you needed 200 eggs (atleast), being able to get em easy by playing 1v1's on that map they might aswell joined eachothers games!

So jeah, if you want them to be convicted, please bring constructive arguments!!!

That is all I am gonna say about this matter, I am cba'ing looking into it, seeing the op's post!

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby bjonte on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:47 am

I agree with you Koganosi, no intentions has been proved. I also agree that when it comes to cheaters, - you may very well use that word, sdh.. :) I am unsure how things work,- I know that serious point dropping are ruled against, and of course this is really bad if it was planned. But many things may have happened, as you say. I should not be the guy claiming anything to happen with these points anyway, as I have a personal say in the matter, cause of my april leaderboard position.
Major bjonte

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:20 am

You guys do realize that NoSurvivors created those games in the public right... I remember him creating 40+ games or so, and no one had joined them yet... And Even in a few Games with me recently, he has missed some turns. I think there has been a mis-ruling on this one.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby sdh on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:29 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:You guys do realize that NoSurvivors created those games in the public right... I remember him creating 40+ games or so, and no one had joined them yet... And Even in a few Games with me recently, he has missed some turns. I think there has been a mis-ruling on this one.

Whether this is intentional or not...He has made a ton of games and hasn't taken any of his turns giving free points out
Major sdh

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:43 am

sdh wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:You guys do realize that NoSurvivors created those games in the public right... I remember him creating 40+ games or so, and no one had joined them yet... And Even in a few Games with me recently, he has missed some turns. I think there has been a mis-ruling on this one.

Whether this is intentional or not...He has made a ton of games and hasn't taken any of his turns giving free points out

Yes, I agree, he has not taken his turns, but he is still a teenager. Maybe he was given a punishment rendering him unable to get near a computer of any sort. Maybe we should at least hear why he has missed his turns and let him give a possible explanation. Is that unreasonable?
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby trinicardinal on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:55 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
sdh wrote:

Yes, I agree, he has not taken his turns, but he is still a teenager. Maybe he was given a punishment rendering him unable to get near a computer of any sort. Maybe we should at least hear why he has missed his turns and let him give a possible explanation. Is that unreasonable?

As far as I am aware the matter is being investigated right now. His account may, or may not have been locked to prevent possible further abuse (if, for example, it was hijacked). That being said if you were to read his comment here (quoted below) it would appear that he missed 1 turn... and therefore made a conscious decision to deadbeat most of the games. Thus it doesn't seem to have been the result of any home punishment.

NoSurvivors wrote:Mmmmmm... Wasn't for the medal but for the tournament. Which I lost round 1 (karma's a real bitch sometimes... Lol).

But yeah I managed to miss round 1 in almost all of them and missing round 1 on easter... You're fucked.

So yes. I let them all go. Not Gab's fault at all. Slaylark may also be getting (not nearly as many) points because I tried to finish them with him but my lazy self couldn't be arsed. Pretty bad fuck-up on my part. I sense a ban, in all likelihood. Get what I deserve.

Anywho, again not gabby's fault (nor to a lesser extent slay's). Hope they go easy on me is all I can do. Definitely a 30 day ban at minimum. See you all soon (if ever..) My apologies to all involved, this was not my intention (even though past a certain point, it was, if that makes any sense).

-Glorious Leader/President of Live Chat/N/NoS/NS/whatever you wanna call me

If his comments are accurate then I would expect it to be considered intentional deadbeating and honestly it looks like he screwed up and he knows it.
10:16:35 ā€¹Ace Rimmerā€ŗ haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ā€¹Sackett58ā€ŗ fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Re: Gabriel13 Nosurvivors [DCR]

Postby georgizhukov on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:38 am

Man, I like Gabriel but it does look bad. I think the games should be deleted and Gabriel should be sent off with a warning unless there is other evidence of collusion between the two. I can't imagine it not being abuse on NS's part to make that many games and not take even a single turn. That said I like them both so hope its not anything more!

The General
Colonel georgizhukov

Postby Gabriel13 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:40 am

At first, I only joined NoSs' games to get eggs for myself. It took about 75-80 games just to get 11 bomb eggs to get into the tourney. I only did this because there were only 4 spots left, so I knew if I didn't do something, I wouldn't make it. I then joined about 20 more to help him get his eggs to enter the tourney. I had no intention of gaining a shit ton of points. In fact, I thought I would lose a ton of points, considering I was a middle scoring brig, and he was a major. Honestly, I HATE cheating.. I find it unchallenging, and it simply takes all the fun out of the game. NoS told me that he may deadbeat in those games due to laziness, and I personally told him that he shouldn't do it, mostly because I didn't want him getting into trouble. He didn't listen to me obviously.
Last edited by Gabriel13 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:20 am

i'm gonna foe NOS for a time. When he will be back he will basically take 100 points for each victory and we should all fear to see him enter one of our games.

congrats on the june most improved player of the month NOS, it's really going to be hard with 272 points lol. you just win 3 or 4 games and lose a dozen, your points will double up.
Major betiko

Postby deathcomesrippin on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:28 am

Gabriel13 wrote:At first, I only joined NoSs' games to get eggs for myself. It took about 75-80 games just to get 11 bomb eggs to get into the tourney. I only did this because there were only 4 spots left, so I knew if I didn't do something, I wouldn't make it. I then joined about 20 more to help him get his eggs to enter the tourney. I had no intention of gaining a shit ton of points. In fact, I thought I would lose a ton of points, considering I was a middle scoring brig, and he was a major. Honestly, I HATE cheating.. I find it unchallenging, and it simply takes all the fun out of the game. NoS told me that he may deadbeat in those games due to laziness, and I personally told him that he shouldn't do it, mostly because I didn't want him getting into trouble. He didn't listen to me obviously.

Gabriel, was this done through PMs? Would you be able to report them?
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Postby Gabriel13 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:29 am

deathcomesrippin wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:At first, I only joined NoSs' games to get eggs for myself. It took about 75-80 games just to get 11 bomb eggs to get into the tourney. I only did this because there were only 4 spots left, so I knew if I didn't do something, I wouldn't make it. I then joined about 20 more to help him get his eggs to enter the tourney. I had no intention of gaining a shit ton of points. In fact, I thought I would lose a ton of points, considering I was a middle scoring brig, and he was a major. Honestly, I HATE cheating.. I find it unchallenging, and it simply takes all the fun out of the game. NoS told me that he may deadbeat in those games due to laziness, and I personally told him that he shouldn't do it, mostly because I didn't want him getting into trouble. He didn't listen to me obviously.

Gabriel, was this done through PMs? Would you be able to report them?

It was Live Chat PM's. I'm asking now if those can be accessed.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby BoganGod on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:48 pm

This stinks, Nosurvivors recently cleared of account sharing, and now is point dumping? Will be watching this with interest given Team CC's past history of protecting those with pretty coloured names(eh gab your safe to cheat as much or as little as your nefs allows), and punishing those that say anything unpalatable. Could we finally see some justice? Hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Would love to see people punished for what they DO, not what they say.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Gabriel13 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:57 pm

BoganGod wrote:This stinks, Nosurvivors recently cleared of account sharing, and now is point dumping? Will be watching this with interest given Team CC's past history of protecting those with pretty coloured names(eh gab your safe to cheat as much or as little as your nefs allows), and punishing those that say anything unpalatable. Could we finally see some justice? Hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Would love to see people punished for what they DO, not what they say.

Because, you know.. I MADE NoS deadbeat in all of his games. I know you don't like me, Bogan, but I didn't do anything to cheat. I simply was in the games that NoS made and was too lazy to play.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby KraphtOne on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:40 pm

This isn't as cut and dry as my conquer club babies are making it...

In order to get into this tournament you HAD to play in a TON of 1vs1 games...

Some of us jumped on the whambot band wagon but others didn't notice the philosophy quickly enough so they had to do it by playing a TON of 1vs1 Easter games...

I will use myself as an example... On Sunday I had 150+ games with the whambot and took my last turn around 6 or 7 pm... I didn't get home from work the next day till after 8 pm...

That's a bunch of missed turns... Luckily I was playing the bot and it barely made a difference... But if I had set up I dunno, 106 Easter games at 4pm, waited a bit for them to fill(to no avail) and then went to bed and got home the next day and saw someone had joined everyone of them and taken their turn around 6 or 7 pm... I would have arrived to see myself royally screwed in every single game, and at that point it wouldn't make a difference if I took my turn or not...

I can see how this could innocently happen is my point... But having said that, someone gets a medal for gaining points illegitimately... So, what do ya do there?
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby jltile1 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Well maybe Gabriel didn't know or did. Nos could of said he was leaving CC come get all my points. Either way may just collect the points that were gained I think that would be fair. Ban nos or make him start another account, as it won't be fair letting him come back with one of the lowest scores on the board. Either way another 25 bucks, if that is what he wants.
Major jltile1

Postby jak111 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:55 am

Well holy damn, I know NoS, he's a good person.

To see him up here for this sucks, was going to ask him if he wanted in on my tournament when I seen he went freemium.

Though, these holiday event tournaments literally ask so much of the players. 200 eggs, who are you kidding? What's wrong with the old way things were run, holiday comes around, go to announcements, sign up to a tournament. Now it's a game, time and point grinder at best.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby lynch5762 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:59 am

I hate to say I told you so but.....

This is is a pure result of a leader board that does NOT consider relative rank of opponent and has been made even worse buy the new "monthly" additions.

So now it is Farming + dumping + cheating + who knows.... and for that matter who the hell cares!!!!!!!

Get a leader board that reflects true leaders or else just can the stupid thing! I gave up worrying about rank a long time once the farming crap started.
Captain lynch5762

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:21 pm

lynch5762 wrote:I hate to say I told you so but.....

This is is a pure result of a leader board that does NOT consider relative rank of opponent and has been made even worse buy the new "monthly" additions.

So now it is Farming + dumping + cheating + who knows.... and for that matter who the hell cares!!!!!!!

Get a leader board that reflects true leaders or else just can the stupid thing! I gave up worrying about rank a long time once the farming crap started.

lol... please say "I told you so" so you can look more foolish

neither of these guys need to cheat to climb the leaderboard, and the fact you don't know this and still jump on your high horse is amusing to say the least...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby lynch5762 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:18 am

rhp 1 wrote:
lynch5762 wrote:I hate to say I told you so but.....

lol... please say "I told you so" so you can look more foolish

neither of these guys need to cheat to climb the leaderboard, and the fact you don't know this and still jump on your high horse is amusing to say the least...

I'm not on any high horse my friend and I'm not accusing anyone of cheating. who is foolish? I am merely pointing out that this is another example of many complaints about the scoring system. If people didn't care about it then why was this thread even started?
Captain lynch5762

cheater: gabriel13 and nosurvivors

Postby PSU 86 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:01 am

Accused:
gabriel13

nosurvivors

The accused are suspected of:

nosurvivors intentionally lost over 100 games so that gabriel13 could have monthly leader on scoreboard. This is a nobrainer....simply go to gabriel13's "games played" and you will see over 100 consecutive games where no survivors missed turns to allow gabriel13 to win AGAIN AND AGAIN.
AS monthly leader , gabriel 13 has over 8000 points. This will jump out at you if you simply investigate it....thanks for upholding the integrity of the game.

Game number(s):

14324985 thru 14325197 inclusive and many others

Comments: please warn or shut down this clown...thanks
Captain PSU 86

Re: cheater: gabriel13 and nosurvivors

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:55 am

I am going to merge this with the other thread about this incident.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports