Conquer Club

Noted Trooper217

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Trooper217

Postby whydelilah on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Hey, just checking out the new tourney thread and found that Trooper217 has just listed NFL tourney.
Nothing suspicious about that until I noticed he's not even played a game! worth checking? apologise if i'm way off target

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=207441

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Cook whydelilah

Location: It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

Re: Trooper217

Postby Major.Bossman on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Well the player is rather new and that person has some ongoing games. It is possible that the accused has not finished any yet. Also it seems that the accused might be waiting for a response to his or her idea. It is still possible that the accused could be a multi or not but that will be determined by a mod.
Major Major.Bossman

Postby whydelilah on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:14 am

Major.Bossman wrote:Well the player is rather new and that person has some ongoing games. It is possible that the accused has not finished any yet. Also it seems that the accused might be waiting for a response to his or her idea. It is still possible that the accused could be a multi or not but that will be determined by a mod.

Talk about stating the obvious :lol: =D>
Cook whydelilah

Location: It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

Postby Major.Bossman on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:06 am

It might be obvious but you stated that he has not played a game and that was suspicious. I just responded by giving some possiblities such as the ongoing games which you may have skipped over.
Major Major.Bossman

Postby whydelilah on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:13 am

PlayED suggest's finished, if I had said he wasn't even PlayING a game your point would have been valid. By the way, are you a MOD ?
Cook whydelilah

Postby Major.Bossman on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:47 am

Ok I see what you mean about played but I do not view played as finished the game since a player could have played earlier on but now it is the opponent's turn. Anyways I think you are missing my point if you looks at his games you can see that he has finished a game. Also if you look at that game's chat this player seems to be in training.
Major Major.Bossman

Postby Major.Bossman on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:11 pm

Oh almost forgot to answer your question. I am just a regular on this forum.
Major Major.Bossman

Postby whydelilah on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:18 pm

My only point was that I thought a guy who hadn't finished a game (as of that time) should have jumped in to run a tourney. As I said apologise if wrong. I've noticed the same few members posting there opinions on this forum as if it were fact. Best to leave it to the guys who matter, eh?
Cook whydelilah

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:19 am

whydelilah wrote:My only point was that I thought a guy who hadn't finished a game (as of that time) should have jumped in to run a tourney. As I said apologise if wrong. I've noticed the same few members posting there opinions on this forum as if it were fact. Best to leave it to the guys who matter, eh?

- I believe " the guys who matter" appreciate guys like Major Bossman / IamCaffiene / Donelladan etc. because They interact and do a lot of footwork. It sometimes takes a lot of time going through every war, all game chat etc. to find the clues needed to come to verdicts, We as players have the right to assist in the investigations and offer the Mods shortcuts to information. Also as I mentioned in another abuse thread, is that Guys such as Major Bossman have knowledge of rules and regulations that helps point out things accusers might have missed, trying to help before Mods step in is not a bad thing.
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby whydelilah on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:10 am

Whatever, won't bother in future. too many trolls in here
Cook whydelilah

Postby Major.Bossman on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:52 pm

I am sorry that you feel that way about your activity in this forum and the people on this forum but many are just trying to help by expressing other opinions or details that may have been skipped over. Certain types of investigations can stretch over a period of days while others may be completed in under a day. That irregularity in response time can cause some people to feel that their topics are being ignored when that is not the case. When people respond to a topic it creates a dialogue that gives a tangible example of ongoing activity of a topic. Also some people do footwork and research which may lead to more information on a case so it can be resolved sooner.
Major Major.Bossman

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:47 pm

- Great report though Whydelilah, It would and should raise a lot of eye brows that a New Recruit joins CC on Fri. August 29th,Then joins 4 wars one being baseball ( a lil bit of a challenging map), then on same day Aug. 29th decides to create a tournament?. Unless You told Me that Trooper graduated college at 13 years of age ( One of those phenomenons ), I'd be one to raise a flag on this too. I didn't even know how to deploy troops when I started, let alone start a tournament- Sorry Trooper if this is wrong, but feel it must be scanned '') GL-
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:16 pm

I concur that it needs to be looked at. A NR joining a tourney would not really seem odd, but for a NR to START a tourney seems very strange.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:01 am

whydelilah wrote:Whatever, won't bother in future. too many trolls in here

There are no trolls in this thread. The closest to being one is you, but you're just a dick, not a troll. Have a nice day.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby whydelilah on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:45 am

Thanks for your constructive input and for proving my point :lol: =D> superb, keep it coming, but remember to have an early night, back to school tomorrow
Cook whydelilah

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:49 am

whydelilah wrote:Thanks for your constructive input and for proving my point :lol: =D> superb, keep it coming, but remember to have an early night, back to school tomorrow

Other people give their constructive input and you just mock them, so why should I bother? Make an e-ticket next time.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby spudulica on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:18 am

whydelilah wrote:Thanks for your constructive input and for proving my point :lol: =D> superb, keep it coming, but remember to have an early night, back to school tomorrow

Way to prove the point that you are the closest thing to a troll present here.

You think you are somehow demonstrating your intellect with your sarcastic clapping hands? Grow up or f*ck off.
General spudulica

Postby TeeGee on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:26 am

Please only post in C&A if and ONLY IF, you have something to add to the investigation.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby sniffie on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:12 pm

Noted
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Postby owenshooter on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm

looks like it was cancelled and locked... but come on, that has to be a multi... good catch...-ejn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Closed C&A Reports