Conquer Club

Noted Divljach using Serbian to encourage SD [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Divljach using Serbian to encourage SD [ka]

Postby ben.cleuch on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Accused:

Divljach
Vojtecki

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Other: Using Serbian language to encourage another Serbian player to join forces and attack the Foreign players

Game number(s):

Game 15189483

Comments:
I feel partly to blame for creating a 5 player game. It looks like Divljach is encouraging his mate to join forces.

2015-01- 04 20:06:59 - Divljach: Vojtecki attempt to satremo this foreigners :)
2015-01-04 20:08:13 - Divljach: Go Montenegro severnoje do not hesitate. down to me diras, to win's centers and Turkey , these go Montenegro , right can hehehehe :) ?
2015-01-05 00:04:12 - Vojtecki: after the attack i have seen notes ... jbga i took Kosovo ... Only those twice :)
2015-01-05 01:36:43 - Divljach: there is no connection to be set aside, it is important to i below rascerecim zapadnjake :D

Perhaps a warning will do.
Thanks
ben.cleuch
Sergeant 1st Class ben.cleuch

Re: Divljach using Serbian to encourage SD

Postby owenshooter on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:23 pm

secret diplomacy is secret diplomacy... that merits more than a warning... and do they not have google translate where they live? *eyes rolling right out of my black jesus skull*...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby JBlombier on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:59 pm

Not so sure about that, Owen. If this is the first time, perhaps they genuinely didn't know about the Secret Diplomacy rule. Of course it's in the rule book, but I started reading that after my 500th game. They're pretty new, I think a friendly warning will suffice. If they do it again, we can unleash some darker forces onto these two. I'm sure we'll have a poll where the CC-community can decide about their fate by then. Like the Dark Ages, we'll have loads of fun.
Colonel JBlombier

Postby owenshooter on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:26 pm

JBlombier wrote:Not so sure about that, Owen. If this is the first time, perhaps they genuinely didn't know about the Secret Diplomacy rule. Of course it's in the rule book, but I started reading that after my 500th game. They're pretty new, I think a friendly warning will suffice. If they do it again, we can unleash some darker forces onto these two. I'm sure we'll have a poll where the CC-community can decide about their fate by then. Like the Dark Ages, we'll have loads of fun.

well, i think the OP should have done more research and found more games with the pair discussing things like what he reported... but, that is just what i would have done... i'm assuming they do this often, but i don't have the energy to look right now... let me get my "cheat" on, after an old man nap...-Jésus noir

p.s.-just looked, the guy is a new recruit, so it wasn't that hard... more than likely friends or perhaps they saw flags in profiles... the mods have this...
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby king achilles on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:59 pm

This looks to be innocently/ignorantly done and I'll let this pass since one of them is a new member. They have been contacted about the rules and this report shall be noted.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby ben.cleuch on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:30 am

king achilles wrote:This looks to be innocently/ignorantly done and I'll let this pass since one of them is a new member. They have been contacted about the rules and this report shall be noted.

Fair enough.
Thanks
ben.cleuch
Sergeant 1st Class ben.cleuch

Return to Closed C&A Reports