Conquer Club

Cleared Nykke [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Nykke [ka]

Postby psaxnoulis on Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:29 pm

Accused:

Nykke

The accused are suspected of: holding players hostage

Game number(s):

Game 15484837

Comments: As you can see, the game is escalating trench no limit and it's extremely difficult for me to win it because of Nykke's strategy. Of course, it's 10 times more difficult to lose it, unless I forget to take cards or conquer by mistake my neutral area. I don't want to full attack (again) because if I do, I will be overwhelmed (like it happened before many many rounds). I asked Nykke to full attack me (since he hasn't done it) but he refused, since he recognizes himself that if he attacks, he will be overwhelmed. I asked him to make attacks of about 5000 troops by turns, in order to end it, but he refused as well. You can check the chat. Can somebody give a solution to this never-ending game?
Major psaxnoulis

Re: Nykke

Postby king achilles on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:28 pm

He is not throwing the white flag but you want him to so you think he is holding the game hostage.

You have 165,000++ troops on Ga'h 3. You currently have a total of 172626 troops as opposed to his 163671. You are getting 67 per turn.

You have the advantage. If you feel you are not yet strong enough to squash him, then build up some more. Just because you were 'overwhelmed' once, it doesn't mean it will always happen. You got him stuck in a corner. It's just a matter of finishing this up. It may not be easy, as he is still putting up a fight to withstand your attacks, nevertheless, you still have the advantage. Plan how to assault him and make it happen. Don't expect your opponent to hand you the win on a plate. This is cleared.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Nykke [ka]

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:37 am

um... i don't even understand what his complaint is... "i don't have an end game, so it is his fault that i can't win"? is that it? this made my head hurt... good luck!!-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby clangfield on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:47 am

psaxnoulis wrote:Accused:

Nykke

The accused are suspected of: holding players hostage

Game number(s):

Game 15484837

Comments: As you can see, the game is escalating trench no limit and it's extremely difficult for me to win it because of Nykke's strategy. Of course, it's 10 times more difficult to lose it, unless I forget to take cards or conquer by mistake my neutral area. I don't want to full attack (again) because if I do, I will be overwhelmed (like it happened before many many rounds). I asked Nykke to full attack me (since he hasn't done it) but he refused, since he recognizes himself that if he attacks, he will be overwhelmed. I asked him to make attacks of about 5000 troops by turns, in order to end it, but he refused as well. You can check the chat. Can somebody give a solution to this never-ending game?

If anything, you're holding him hostage. The complaint will be dismissed.
As for advice, I think this belongs in the CC discussion forum. It actually doesn't look that hard to win.
Personally, as it's only 1 game... attack and be done with it. It really doesn't matter that much.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:05 am

clangfield wrote:If anything, you're holding him hostage. The complaint will be dismissed.
As for advice, I think this belongs in the CC discussion forum. It actually doesn't look that hard to win.
Personally, as it's only 1 game... attack and be done with it. It really doesn't matter that much.

um... i think that is what the big CLEARED at the top means... *snicker*...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby psaxnoulis on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:03 pm

clangfield wrote:It actually doesn't look that hard to win.

if we play same map, same settings, I hold only 6 regions like Nykke and I give you 200 rounds to defeat me, do you think you will win? wanna try?
Major psaxnoulis

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:57 am

You realise that with equal numbers of troops on that scale, whoever attacks will win. So just attack Nyke and commit your full army to it. Instant Victory.

Dice luck doesnt affect 150k vs 150k battles.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby psaxnoulis on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:51 am

It's trench. you can't just attack, if the other player waits for you in his castle. you will have to defend his attack when you enter his region. and in a full battle like this, the attacker will remain with tens of thousands troops left
Major psaxnoulis

Postby clangfield on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:14 am

psaxnoulis wrote:

if we play same map, same settings, I hold only 6 regions like Nykke and I give you 200 rounds to defeat me, do you think you will win? wanna try?

Yes, I think I will win.
I'll certainly try to. Can't see the point of sitting there for ages.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby psaxnoulis on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:31 am

clangfield wrote:
psaxnoulis wrote:

Yes, I think I will win.
I'll certainly try to. Can't see the point of sitting there for ages.

Ok. I'm full of games. when i finish one of them, I'll pm you. I'll withdrad all my troops in a castle with 6 regions and you'll take all the other areas. but if you don't eliminate me in 200 turns, you'll quit the game cause I don't wanna wait forever. ok?
Major psaxnoulis

Return to Closed C&A Reports