Conquer Club

Cleared johnmark121 [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

johnmark121 [ka]

Postby dICE man on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:46 pm

Accused:

johnmark121

The accused are suspected of:

Intentional throwing games

Game number(s):

Game 15532928
https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=15532928

Comments:
Does cc enforce intentional sabotage? It's only the 8th round and johnmark121 has been intentionally sabotaging me since the beginning for no apparent reason. I asked him what was up and even offered not to attack him because he hasn't tried for a bonus since the beginning. He just deploys all on my border, attacks me and leaves his troops there while the other two players continue to build. I even tried to just ignore the stack he put on my border and again, he deployed all on that territory, attacked me, left all his troops there and ended the turn. It's obvious he has no intention to even attempt to compete in this game.
Sergeant dICE man

Re: johnmark121

Postby ronsizzle on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:25 pm

sucks to suck i guess.

famo
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby Donelladan on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:35 am

You are allowed to put a message on his wall asking him to read the chat. simply put " please read the chat in game 15532928"

Otherwise he has his bonus just next to yours, so I think he probably believe he need to protect his bonus by pushing you back.

Since you are way stronger, just kick his ass, take his bonus and make him disappear from your border.

Also, he is not game throwing so far. Game throwing has to be way more obvious. He only has poor strategy.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby king achilles on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:27 am

Would you be making a report if he was "sabotaging" a different player instead? You and red are getting 40++ troops per turn and green has the least troops due in the game right now. I see that you are reasoning out with him in the game chat but so far, he has not responded or listened to you. There is also the possibility that he either does not bother reading the game chat or he likes to follow his own gameplay. If you suspect that he could be giving the game to red because he keeps attacking you, I checked if they have played any games to gether before and so far, this has only been that game. They have never played before and they are not multis. Maybe he doesn't want a neighbor who is too strong for him to handle so he keeps you in check. If it was red in your place, he probably would be doing the same thing.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports