Conquer Club

Cleared ΧρήστοςΓ

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: ΧρήστοςΓ

Postby owenshooter on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:30 pm

Evil Semp wrote:As of this time I can't find anything to prove that he has now or ever has had another account. CLEARED

well, you obviously didn't look at all the evidence that zsp posted concerning this matter... he went very in depth and into great detail with an outline of games, etc... *snicker*...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:39 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:As of this time I can't find anything to prove that he has now or ever has had another account. CLEARED

well, you obviously didn't look at all the evidence that zsp posted concerning this matter... he went very in depth and into great detail with an outline of games, etc... *snicker*...-Jésus noir

- Whatta wise @$$ ")
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby -1-1-3- on Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:14 pm

XPISTOS ANESTH !! (sorry again for the horriblw spelling and absence of greek characters :) )
Major -1-1-3-

Postby Serbia on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:18 pm

owenshooter wrote:

I wonder if zsp will be man enough to apologize for his attacks in this thread, seeing as this user has been cleared, or if A) he'll continue with his flames, or B) just back away slowly and hope this dies quietly. Will be interesting!

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby JBlombier on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:11 pm

One week has past, so far it is dying away quietly.
Colonel JBlombier

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports