Conquer Club

Cleared shahid04 [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

shahid04 [ka]

Postby ws1 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:06 pm

<DELETE ME>
PLACE THE NAME OF THE ACCUSED IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.

You can upload image attachments to your post by using the 'Upload Attachment' feature below [Preview] and [Submit] buttons.

Be sure before you accuse someone!
</DELETE ME>

Accused:

shahid04
[player]xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Severe PM Abuse
Other: <Promoting anti American hatred in game chat
Game number(s):

[game]16146234
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments:I made a mistake. He called me a name that I hadn't heard since 1982. I jokingly asked him if he was as old as my grandparents cause that's the last time I heard it. Then he went off on a very anti-American rant.
Sergeant 1st Class ws1

Location: Chicago, New York, Detroit and its all on the same street

Re: shahid04

Postby owenshooter on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:19 pm

ws1 wrote:Accused: shahid04

The accused are suspected of:

Other: <Promoting anti American hatred in game chat

Game number(s): Game 16146234

Comments: I made a mistake. He called me a name that I hadn't heard since 1982. I jokingly asked him if he was as old as my grandparents cause that's the last time I heard it. Then he went off on a very anti-American rant.

first off, what a crap attempt at filing a report... fixed it for you, because that basic template was obviously too advanced for you to decipher. secondly, you should have posted the game chat:

2015-11-27 10:29:17 - shahid04: gg
2015-11-27 10:40:03 - shahid04: you dip shit
2015-11-27 10:41:39 - ws1: dip shit?? How old are you? About 72? Thats somthinf my grandparents would say.
2015-11-27 10:45:22 - shahid04: Are your grandparents even alive
2015-11-27 10:45:46 - shahid04: HAHA your american - I feel sorry for you lol
2015-11-27 10:45:56 - shahid04: Stupid motherfuckers they are
2015-11-27 10:46:08 - shahid04: 1 plus 1 equals 2
2015-11-27 10:46:14 - shahid04: baby steps for you guys
2015-11-27 10:48:01 - shahid04: come on bitch - bring it
2015-11-27 10:50:09 - shahid04: playing like a little girl

sorry, they are going to tell you to foe and move on. this doesn't even come close to a chat violation, let alone fall under some sort of xenophobic violation, as you feel. they are going to tell you to foe and move on. this guys banter wouldn't even get him into the top 200 foul game chatters on CC, list. so, sorry, nothing is going to happen to him. and just so you know, someone will come in here and say, "sorry about your little butt," then someone will tell you to "suck it up, cupcake," but those are just long running CC jokes... so, please don't sue the site or the members. you are truly grasping at straws here and need a thicker skin if this insulted you or made you feel as if he insulted america. and, might i add, insulting america isn't against the rules. *snicker*... now, go vote Trump and try to climb back into your bubble, where nobody will say offensive things...-Jésus noir

p.s.-sorry if this sounded dickish, but your complaint was just so baseless and right up there with shit that insults a first grader...
p.p.s.-as an american, you should realize that america is not held in a very positive light by most of the world... read a paper, sometime...

suck it up, cupcake!!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:19 pm

I appreciate that the simple comment "Haha, you're American" carries so much weight that it requires no explanation. Be ashamed
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby owenshooter on Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:32 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:I appreciate that the simple comment "Haha, you're American" carries so much weight that it requires no explanation. Be ashamed

"i'm afraid of americans, i'm afraid of the world."...-David Bowie

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby MagnusGreeol on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:53 pm

- There is good/bad and ugly everywhere in the world.

\MGM/ ♎
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:19 pm

ws1 wrote: He called me a name that I hadn't heard since 1982.

"Dip Shit" was used by the young John Connor in Terminator 2: Judgement Day, which was released in 1991. If you haven't seen it yet, you should.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby owenshooter on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:37 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:- There is good/bad and ugly everywhere in the world.

\MGM/ ♎

why do you always make this about your mom and sisters?-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby clangfield on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:15 pm

owenshooter wrote:

\MGM/ ♎

Not funny, not clever, not necessary and not nice. I had hoped you were beyond the teenage "your mom" style insults.
Don't even bother trying to claim you were referring to the "good" in the comment - you know what you were doing, and so do I.
If you must troll then at least do it with wit and class. You should be ashamed of this.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby riskllama on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:39 pm

whoever said owen was clever? other than owen, of course... :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby owenshooter on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:43 pm

clangfield wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

\MGM/ ♎

Not funny, not clever, not necessary and not nice. I had hoped you were beyond the teenage "your mom" style insults.
Don't even bother trying to claim you were referring to the "good" in the comment - you know what you were doing, and so do I.
If you must troll then at least do it with wit and class. You should be ashamed of this.

nice try... if you spent more time in the forums, other than stalking me and file frivolous reports about me (hitting the alert button on every post i make), you might know we have a history of "your mom" jokes... but hey, you sure did make your point!!! i mean, you even called me a troll, while trolling me and a thread at the same time... the irony!!!! oh, you people from the UK... (did you see what i did there? probably not, because you don't even know what the thread is. your alert that i posted went off and you simply came to do what you do in the forums, stalk me.)... have a great time storming the castle!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-your mom, too...
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:19 am

oh, you people from the UK...

:(
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:47 am

- My Mother was a saint, She passed away from cancer in 2001 when I was 33, It devastated my family, My Father who sang the swan song passed 15 months later from a broken heart, And my Sisters Lisa and younger twins Dina & Gia have always been respected by all who know them, So when Owen made that comment he must have referred to the Great, cuz my Mother & Sisters are furthest from bad or ugly.

\MGM/ Standing firm
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby clangfield on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:08 pm

owenshooter wrote:
clangfield wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

\MGM/ ♎

nice try... if you spent more time in the forums, other than stalking me and file frivolous reports about me (hitting the alert button on every post i make), you might know we have a history of "your mom" jokes... but hey, you sure did make your point!!! i mean, you even called me a troll, while trolling me and a thread at the same time... the irony!!!! oh, you people from the UK... (did you see what i did there? probably not, because you don't even know what the thread is. your alert that i posted went off and you simply came to do what you do in the forums, stalk me.)... have a great time storming the castle!!-Jésus noir

p.s.-your mom, too...

Funnily enough, it's not all about you. I think I spend quite enough time in the forums. I've not seen the comment before.
I've said before though, just because it happens a lot, doesn't make it right. Nor, indeed, would me being a troll (which I'm not, I'm exercising my right to an opinion in a forum) mitigate you being a troll.
As for my mother... she also passed away from cancer, two years ago (I know exactly where you're coming from Magnus). I know forethought and considerations for the feelings of others aren't big in your conscience Owen, but watch what you say, some things are off limits. Not everyone will find it as funny as you seem to think it is.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:44 pm

- Lets lock this, and move forward with thought in mind.
- Sorry about your Mom Clang.

\MGM/♎
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby king achilles on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:12 pm

Foe, move on and locked.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports