Conquer Club

Noted Yellow Peril [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Yellow Peril [ka]

Postby chemefreak on Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:33 pm

Accused:

Yellow Peril

The accused are suspected of:

Throwing Games

Game number(s):

Game 16166013

Comments: After being removed from his clan, Yellow Peril proceeded to do the following in the game listed above (keep in mind culs and jc are his teammates):

show: Game Log

Then in the chat he types "gg Team 2" even though before his turn his team had a 52-49 territory lead.

When confronted with the allegation that this had to be more than a mistake, he wrote this:

show: YP
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Yellow Peril (2)

Postby chemefreak on Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:54 pm

Accused:

Yellow Peril

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Throwing games

Game number(s):

Game 16134354

Comments:

Deployed on a territory that turns into a neutral. When confronted with this stated:

2015-12-12 14:32:40 - murphy16 [team]: Peril why did you drop where it becomes a neutral?

2015-12-12 14:32:49 - murphy16 [team]: Complete waste of 6 troops

2015-12-13 02:15:31 - Yellow Peril [team]: Yeah well that's because I have been booted from this Clan wihtout being given a fair go along with others such as Congo...

2015-12-13 02:16:39 - Yellow Peril [team]: And look forward to more dumbass moves to f*ck this game over just for you, apologies to Congo and Lever - take you crap record and shove it you piece of crap...
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Re: Yellow Peril

Postby Otnal on Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:08 pm

In Perils defence, I would like the mods to look at the actions of clan leadership(you) over the past week or so, that being almost completely cleaning house without reason. Now why would a player really care about you or the clan if you had done something such as that? Why help someone that just slapped you and your friends in the face? I think he has every right to be angry and do this, personaly, I would finish games as no I just don't like to lose...that being said who is truly ibn the wrong?
Major Otnal

Postby chemefreak on Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Otnal wrote:In Perils defence, I would like the mods to look at the actions of clan leadership(you) over the past week or so, that being almost completely cleaning house without reason. Now why would a player really care about you or the clan if you had done something such as that? Why help someone that just slapped you and your friends in the face? I think he has every right to be angry and do this, personaly, I would finish games as no I just don't like to lose...that being said who is truly ibn the wrong?

What happened to YP is shitty. We felt the clan would be stronger without him. There is no excuse for intentionally sabotaging a game.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby dyrtydog on Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:46 pm

chemefreak wrote:
Otnal wrote:In Perils defence, I would like the mods to look at the actions of clan leadership(you) over the past week or so, that being almost completely cleaning house without reason. Now why would a player really care about you or the clan if you had done something such as that? Why help someone that just slapped you and your friends in the face? I think he has every right to be angry and do this, personaly, I would finish games as no I just don't like to lose...that being said who is truly ibn the wrong?

What happened to YP is shitty. We felt the clan would be stronger without him. There is no excuse for intentionally sabotaging a game.

actually what YOU did was shitty to YP. In "we" you mean YOU. It isn't any secret now that you are planning a merger with another clan, but in order to do that, YOU use dictatorship tactics and just release good people.

This excerpt comes from a fellow clan member of yours (I am withholding his name)

"So cheme decided to axe members...
Yellow's beef should be with cheme not us clan members that have NO say in decisions anymore
Anyhow we are still mates and I did vote to get you bk into the Legion but it seems our votes don't count anymore as the council has been dismembered.
Cheme is crafting a cheating abuse claim against Yellow for intentional game throwing and is gathering evidence to submit to his Mod mate. So by continuing to play normal now I could potentially reach out to cheme to not submit it..
If I was yellow I'd be fucked off too. I'm not going to try sugar coat it.
Anyhow either way mate stay in touch you and culs are my two best mates on this site and I miss your posts."

So, it seems to me that you screwed someone over for no reason other than personal gain, and now you want to do it again as I personally am in 3 games with YP and he is playing it out with honor, and to my knowledge he is in a doubles game with jcstriker and is playing that out with honour and dignity--something you don't have.
Sergeant 1st Class dyrtydog

Postby ScaryTeded on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:15 pm

This is an inter clan Issue Chem are you stupid to put it here !!!
You Fucked up that easy !! Are we clear , I ask you not to do this !!!
You Chem made this happen This is not a CC Issue !!
Deal with your issues and Clan not in this forum.
Thanks,
Teddy
Sergeant ScaryTeded

Postby chemefreak on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:26 pm

I get that you both are angry and your feelings are hurt. But there is no call for throwing games on this site for any reason.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby ScaryTeded on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:37 pm

Hold your horses here where do you get we !! MOW JC and MOT scaryteded VOTED REINSTAT DOG 2 vs 1 did that happen no
!!
I do not wish to air our shit in public again your choice Make the Call!!

Teddy
Sergeant ScaryTeded

Postby king achilles on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:32 pm

I agree that this is more of a Clan issue.

I have merged the two reports and informing the Clan Moderator involved in this Clan War for assessment.This is noted and locked.
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports