Conquer Club

Closed Rocko734 [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Rocko734 [ka]

Postby simhatus on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:55 am

HI

I didn't even mean you but anyone who is stupid enouph to think referring to "you two" doesn't refer to the last 2 posts I wouldn't partner anyway so i'll add you to the foe list to, I inevitably lost all 3 games and 34 points which I expect to be added back onto my account.

simon
Corporal 1st Class simhatus

Postby owenshooter on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:37 am

simhatus wrote:HI

I didn't even mean you but anyone who is stupid enouph to think referring to "you two" doesn't refer to the last 2 posts I wouldn't partner anyway so i'll add you to the foe list to, I inevitably lost all 3 games and 34 points which I expect to be added back onto my account.

simon

yeah, they don't do that... good luck with that...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BIG_John on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:27 pm

simhatus wrote:HI

simon

You are a special one for sure! You break the rules you get kicked out! He got kicked out because he ended up attacking his own teammate instead of the the other team and that is what he would have done to you! So you would have been screwed either way! Guess you were not smart enough to read the other post to find that out! Just want to complain about him getting kicked out and you losing 34 points when you would have lost them anyways with him playing! SMH
Colonel BIG_John

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports