Conquer Club

Closed Rocko734 [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Rocko734 [ka]

Postby Godd on Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:55 pm

owenshooter wrote:
doodlebird wrote:He did that snap 2~3..... with me too. At first he was working with me attacking the other team. Half way through the game he started attacking me. He even apologized to the other team for attacking them to get to me (his team mate). I think he should be banned from CC.

you are all unbelievable daft... nobody can read... none of you seem to understand how C&A works... none of you are well versed in team games and what happens when someone is kicked... people keep piling on in here, as if something is going to change... good luck... absolute waste of time now... good luck with this, you are now truly beating your heads collectively against the wall and nobody is paying attention...-Jésus noir

if you were his partner I would think you would want to vent a little as well. so live and let live
Major Godd

Postby MagnusGreeol on Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Godd wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
doodlebird wrote:He did that snap 2~3..... with me too. At first he was working with me attacking the other team. Half way through the game he started attacking me. He even apologized to the other team for attacking them to get to me (his team mate). I think he should be banned from CC.

you are all unbelievable daft... nobody can read... none of you seem to understand how C&A works... none of you are well versed in team games and what happens when someone is kicked... people keep piling on in here, as if something is going to change... good luck... absolute waste of time now... good luck with this, you are now truly beating your heads collectively against the wall and nobody is paying attention...-Jésus noir

if you were his partner I would think you would want to vent a little as well. so live and let live

- Daft shmaft ")

- OS Bro., let the vent just happen, Can't tame a million years of evolution?

-\MGM/-
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Arama86n on Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:38 pm

:lol:
There really is no good ending for everyone here. I don't think they CAN delete games, never seen it happen.
What they CAN do is kick him out for violating the rules, which just happened a few minutes ago. What then happens that in a doubles game his partner gets all his regions. In the case of a game I'm in that means he is suddenly dropping 12 deploy, and should effectively hand him the game :)

I'm not complaining, because if they hadn't done that his partner in the game, a random partner who is innocent of any wrong doing, would have lost the game.
So it was a choice of his partner being screwed, or me and mine being screwed.
Someone was going to get screwed here :)
Major Arama86n

Postby owenshooter on Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:41 pm

Arama86n wrote::lol:
There really is no good ending for everyone here. I don't think they CAN delete games, never seen it happen.
What they CAN do is kick him out for violating the rules, which just happened a few minutes ago. What then happens that in a doubles game his partner gets all his regions. In the case of a game I'm in that means he is suddenly dropping 12 deploy, and should effectively hand him the game :)

I'm not complaining, because if they hadn't done that his partner in the game, a random partner who is innocent of any wrong doing, would have lost the game.
So it was a choice of his partner being screwed, or me and mine being screwed.
Someone was going to get screwed here :)

oh, you mean what i said? yeah... as usual, the black jesus is 100% correct and i just have to watch you all flounder about not knowing how in the hell the rules of this site work within the forums or the games... the devil is in the details... the honey is in the nuances... sometimes it is tough being the smartest deity in the room... the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir

p.s.-if you are smart, you just attack him to limit what happens in the transfer... but no, that would be too much work vs. asking for a game to be erased, BECAUSE THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS ON CC WHEN PEOPLE ASK FOR IT!!!!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Arama86n on Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:03 pm

That was my first post in this thread Owen. I have not asked for anything, I did/do not care how they handle the situation, and yes, after seven years on the site I know exactly what happens when someone gets kicked for violating the rules, seen it before once or thrice.
I was just doing the only thing worth doing; having a laugh about it :)
Major Arama86n

Postby wyld chyld on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:48 pm

maybe not "hacked" like from the outside but a stranger. maybe the lower form of hacking, like a little brother or pissed off ex has rocko's password saved in their shared computer and are logging in as rocko to mess with him. that is possible.
Sergeant 1st Class wyld chyld

Postby riskllama on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:48 am

owen, you've got some spittle @ the corner of your mouth. kindly wipe it off, please.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:39 am

wyld chyld wrote:maybe not "hacked" like from the outside but a stranger. maybe the lower form of hacking, like a little brother or pissed off ex has rocko's password saved in their shared computer and are logging in as rocko to mess with him. that is possible.

I'm pretty sure Rocko would have noticed it.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby owenshooter on Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:06 pm

wyld chyld wrote:maybe not "hacked" like from the outside but a stranger. maybe the lower form of hacking, like a little brother or pissed off ex has rocko's password saved in their shared computer and are logging in as rocko to mess with him. that is possible.

i am sorry. it is time to stop this ignorance. there is no such thing as a "lower level of hacking." there isn't even such a thing as "hacking a password." here is the definition of hacking:
Computer hacking refers to the practice of modifying or altering computer software and hardware to accomplish a goal that is considered to be outside of the creator's original objective. Those individuals who engage in computer hacking activities are typically referred to as “hackers.”

now, what you are all going on about is called PASSWORD CRACKING. it is not a hack, it is a crack. so, kind of like CRACK IS WHACK, think CRACK ISN'T HACK. here is a short explanation:
Password cracking refers to various measures used to discover computer passwords. This is usually accomplished by recovering passwords from data stored in, or transported from, a computer system. Password cracking is done by either repeatedly guessing the password, usually through a computer algorithm in which the computer tries numerous combinations until the password is successfully discovered.

Password cracking can be done for several reasons, but the most malicious reason is in order to gain unauthorized access to a computer without the computer owner’s awareness. This results in cybercrime such as stealing passwords for the purpose of accessing banking information.

Other, nonmalicious, reasons for password cracking occur when someone has misplaced or forgotten a password. Another example of nonmalicious password cracking may take place if a system administrator is conducting tests on password strength as a form of security so that hackers cannot easily access protected systems.

now, can we all go on with our lives and stop using the "his account was hacked" and/or "his password was hacked"? it is CRACKED or CRACKING. please stop. just stop. you all sound so incredibly ignorant thinking a HACKER would spend time to HACK into a users account on this site... "oh boy, i'm going to show this site the ol' what for!!"... sigh...

this has been a public service announcement from the black jesus...-Jésus noir

p.s.-and now i'm posting this in the GD, because that seems to be the new thing to do... and people need to stop being so damn ignorant with this "hacking" stuff
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Godd on Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:49 pm

wow, think he got hacked as well?
Major Godd

Postby BIG_John on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:29 pm

It almost sounds like he was hacked! Doesn't it?
Colonel BIG_John

Postby Shannon Apple on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:56 pm

Jesus Christ, does he ever shut up?

*see what I did there
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby BIG_John on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:07 pm

Nope!
Colonel BIG_John

Postby Curmudgeonx on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:13 pm

riskllama wrote:owen, you've got some spittle @ the corner of your mouth. kindly wipe it off, please.

Not sure if that is spittle . . .
Corporal Curmudgeonx

Postby simhatus on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:28 am

This is totally unacceptable, there getting 2 goes to my one and in the games with spoils twice as many why weren't they turned into polymorph games where I play both players?

simon
Corporal 1st Class simhatus

Re: PLEASE INVENT NEW GAME TYPE FOR ME!! JUST FOR ME!!!

Postby owenshooter on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:10 am

Shannon Apple wrote:Jesus Christ, does he ever shut up?

as usual, a shining of example being set by a member of the team... you always get this way when i make you look foolish... "hacked"... *snicker*... as usual, the black jesus was right and that just perturbs you to no end... you know i love you!!!

simhatus wrote:This is totally unacceptable, there getting 2 goes to my one and in the games with spoils twice as many why weren't they turned into polymorph games where I play both players?

simon

soooo... wait... first you guys wanted him kicked out... and he was... apparently, none of you knew the rules or that his partner would get his areas, etc, LIKE I EXPLAINED... and now, you are shocked at what you were told was going to happen? hmmmmm... additionally, you now want the site to CODE A NEW TYPE OF GAME for when a team member is kicked out for violations or missing turns? sooo, they now have to code a Poly v. Team game option?!!! how will the coding work to switch over to that type of game? are you an experienced coder that can do this?

hmmmm... i have a great idea.. why don't we hire one or two of these "hackers", you all feel are running around, and have them code this specifically for you?!!! you are taking this all a bit too serious, don't you think? do you find that last request to be a bit demanding and kind of lacking any rational thought? wow... anyway, back to the hackers... here is a list of some of the suspects that i have narrowed it down too:

go ahead and pick a few and have bigWham contact them to get this coding done for you, before the game ends... i'm sure you are going to even MORE upset when you lose some actual points in this fiasco... and then, i suggest you go to suggestions with this WHINE fest and try to get some sort of rule change (which will never happen)... at the end of the day, i told you exactly what was going to happen, so why the shock? good luck with this!!! and i hope you bring lots of cheese to your wine fest if you start one up in the Suggestions forum!!! the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir

the fucking catalina wine mixer!!!
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Arama86n on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:39 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:Jesus Christ, does he ever shut up?

*see what I did there

+1
We see, and we approve.
Major Arama86n

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm

- Since those old hackers have been caught,,,Maybe there's a new hacker that has risen out the circuitry,,, I bet he wears a Vendetta mask, and dresses in black with a long black cape, leather gloves, and a wireless mouse in his right hand,,,He's the year 2016 Masked Hacker!!! Muuuuhuuuu-huuuu--haaaah-haaaah!!

-[ Rated - V for Vendetta ] -

-[ Coming to websites nearest you! ] -

-\MGM/-♎ Productions Inc.")>
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby simhatus on Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Hi

I didn't want him thrown out I joined 3 games with him as my doubles partner who I had never played with before or knew anything about and after we have each had one turn in one game he's thrown out, reinstate him let me finish my games as intended then I don't care what you do.

simon

Postby Major.Bossman on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:16 pm

simhatus wrote:Hi

I didn't want him thrown out I joined 3 games with him as my doubles partner who I had never played with before or knew anything about and after we have each had one turn in one game he's thrown out, reinstate him let me finish my games as intended then I don't care what you do.

simon

Sorry but those are the brakes. What is done is done.The offender was banned and justice was served. Now you might not fully agree with it but this is just how life works; sometimes shit happens. Sometimes it is nice and sunny and other times it is miserable and bleak. Just notch the games up as part of the small percentage that go bad. The only recourse I can give is move on and look for greener pastures.
Major Major.Bossman

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:42 am

simon

- To each their own, I would suggest to all members who want to get into teaming, make friends with people in your standard wars, If you play them in standard and get along with them and get to know them, then you can approach doubling with them? Then at least you have somewhat of a clue as to what your getting yourself into. When people jump on teaming with people they have no idea about, then you might get the unexpected. It's always best to have a bit of understanding on who your about to team with, otherwise there can't be a complaint that your team mate sucks.

-\MGM/-♎
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby simhatus on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:14 am

Hi

yeah good point be careful who you team up with I shall foe you 2 for a start

simon

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:26 am

simon

- Foe me!??
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:32 am

MagnusGreeol wrote:

simon

- Foe me!??

- That's a good way to get your good name out there? Foe the guy who gives you good advice ") Haa! No worries, My friend list is long.GL Simon! ")

-\MGM/-♎
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby BIG_John on Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:14 am

simon

So I am guessing he would rather be attacked by his teammate then to play without him! Simhatus you are crazy! Go ahead and put me on that foe list as well! I have a long list to play with as well! smh
Colonel BIG_John

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports