Conquer Club

Noted hutber; RichardWalton [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

hutber; RichardWalton [ka]

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Accused:

hutber
RichardWalton

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis or
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 16473326

other gmaes of them both

Game 16404348
Game 16303363
Game 16298741

Comments: In game 16473326, Richard Walton he attack me when red has much more deployments and toops, hutber tried to expand or break my bonus, not touching Richarwalton bonus. In that game RichardWalton said he was the same player as hutber, then he said it was a Joke, however i've don some research and 15 Out of 17 gmaes plaued by RichardWalton, player hutber was in them as well. in all of the turn in freestyle games they play at the same time, wich is extremly unlikly, they act friendly beetween them, but then pretend as if they didn't knew each other, seem like RichardWalton account was made to help hutber to get some points, in case hutber is in no position to win then RichardWalton tries to win.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Re: hutber; RichardWalton

Postby RichardWalton on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Calm down, calm down. We're work colleagues. Believe me I have no intention of helping him win games. You'll see in the games we're playing we're very much competing.

You got pissy because I attacked you, so I taunted you. Seems you take this game super seriously - Apologies for spoiling your fun.
Sergeant 1st Class RichardWalton

Postby RichardWalton on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:52 pm

Oh, btw - Hutber is on his stag-do (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_party) this week so might be able to reply.

Postby Major.Bossman on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:18 pm

Just looking at their game history it seems they are friends by their chat in Game 16296016, Game 16298741, Game 16296021, and Game 16319428. The comments may be stupid but that does not qualify as cheating. Besides it is also a three player game and those just by nature normally lead to someone getting double teamed.
Major Major.Bossman

Postby Symmetry on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:58 am

RichardWalton wrote:Oh, btw - Hutber is on his stag-do (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_party) this week so might be able to reply.

Who's been taking his turns?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby owenshooter on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:24 am

Symmetry wrote:
RichardWalton wrote:Oh, btw - Hutber is on his stag-do (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_party) this week so might be able to reply.

when i read that yesterday... i slapped my hand to my forehead,"d'OH!!"... really? seriously? sigh... good call out, Sym...-Jésus noir

p.s.-no written rule says you HAVE to announce you are taking a turn... it is suggested...

d'Oh!!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby RichardWalton on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:14 am

Symmetry wrote:

"Might not" is the operative phrase here.

Postby RichardWalton on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:17 am

owenshooter wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

when i read that yesterday... i slapped my hand to my forehead,"d'OH!!"... really? seriously? sigh... good call out, Sym...-Jésus noir

p.s.-no written rule says you HAVE to announce you are taking a turn... it is suggested...

d'Oh!!

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say here? Yes he's really on his stag do :/ He has his phone on him.

Anyway, you don't need to know these personal details. How do you resolve this?

Postby Symmetry on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:20 am

RichardWalton wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

I understood what you meant. Have you been taking his turns?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby RichardWalton on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:24 am

No, I haven't.

Postby RichardWalton on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:28 am

Symmetry wrote:
RichardWalton wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

I understood what you meant. Have you been taking his turns?

No I haven't.

Postby Symmetry on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:32 am

RichardWalton wrote:No, I haven't.

I hope you can understand the scepticism here- obviously you've told people that you were playing his account, and that he's on a week long bender, so might reply (or not), but is still playing his turns.

It all seems a bit off to folks.

Still, the mods have their ways.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby tkr4lf on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Symmetry wrote:

I hope you can understand the scepticism here- obviously you've told people that you were playing his account, and that he's on a week long bender, so might reply (or not), but is still playing his turns.

What do you even care? Seriously, you don't even play games here. I don't really care that much, it's just funny to me that you even bother to visit this sub-forum when you don't even play games.
Major tkr4lf

Postby Symmetry on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:24 pm

tkr4lf wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

What do you even care? Seriously, you don't even play games here. I don't really care that much, it's just funny to me that you even bother to visit this sub-forum when you don't even play games.

Quit with the trolling, tk. If you want to lie about me, do so in off topics.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby king achilles on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:34 pm

Cleared of being multis and from illegal account sitting.

As for a possible secret diplomacy, I can not fully confirm this from this game alone especially if one of the accused looks to be playing to win and doesn't look like he needed any help. This report is still noted for future reference in case they get reported again.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: hutber; RichardWalton [ka]

Postby hutber on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:45 am

Hey guys

Sorry I didn't get back to anybody :)

I've lost my voice and had a bit of a rough weekend:

But yes, it was a unfortunate phrase to wind up the player heh I guess trolling is here to stay.

I am sorry though for the wasted effort from the admin, so thank you for that as well.
Lieutenant hutber

Postby Barney Rubble on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:54 pm

hutber wrote:Hey guys

Sorry I didn't get back to anybody :)

I've lost my voice and had a bit of a rough weekend:

But yes, it was a unfortunate phrase to wind up the player heh I guess trolling is here to stay.

I am sorry though for the wasted effort from the admin, so thank you for that as well.

Nice..... =D> =D>
Captain Barney Rubble

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:46 am

Symmetry wrote:
tkr4lf wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Oh the fucking irony. You only come here to troll. Every single post you make is either a troll itself or setting up for a later troll. He hasn't lied once.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:09 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
tkr4lf wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Oh the fucking irony. You only come here to troll. Every single post you make is either a troll itself or setting up for a later troll. He hasn't lied once.

I'll tell you what, if you have a look at my profile and can't find any recent games, I'll accept that you and tkr are right in saying that I "only come here to troll" and "don't even play games".

If you find I play games, you should unequivocally apologise.

That is, of course, unless you're trolling.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby hutber on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:55 pm

I just realised I didn't get the points for this game?

I will come across rude here but I don't want to. I just want to say, why do I lost points because of some idiot I work with making a joke that had nothing to do with me :?
Lieutenant hutber

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:09 pm

hutber wrote:I just realised I didn't get the points for this game?

I will come across rude here but I don't want to. I just want to say, why do I lost points because of some idiot I work with making a joke that had nothing to do with me :?

You didn't win the game? So why would you win points?
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Return to Closed C&A Reports