Conquer Club

Noted runthruyou3 [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

runthruyou3 [ka]

Postby BIG_John on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:57 pm

Accused:

RunThruYou
runthruyou3

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 16878917

Comments:
runthruyou3 said this in the game chat: 2016-09-24 18:10:23 - runthruyou3: hey guys have played many times, ty though

I told him that he needed to talk to the admins to let them know what is going on. He obviously does not care about breaking the rules as he said this:

2016-09-25 13:48:46 - runthruyou3: thanks big john. im only playing this acct dont worry. just a game right. win or lose i'm good.
and then later on wrote this:

2016-09-25 14:34:49 - runthruyou3: not that worried if they kick me off, ok.

His RunThruYou hasn't been played since 21 February 2014 so possible forgotten password maybe!
Colonel BIG_John

Re: runthruyou3

Postby king achilles on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:16 pm

He has been contacted and has replied that he will leave instead. We'll let the game go on with him in it. He has been made aware of the rules and I was hoping we could fix this. We'll see how we can go from this point. This is the only game he is currently in.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: runthruyou3 [ka]

Postby BIG_John on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:00 pm

Thanks KA!
Colonel BIG_John

Postby mrswdk on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:17 am

I know how the multiple accounts rule is worded, but I'm not sure it really counts as 'having multiple accounts' if you have on account you use to play games and one long dead account that you're never going to use again. As ar as I can tell the purposes of the multi rule are:
- Stop people using additional accounts to throw games/tournaments (95% of the rationale)
- Stop people switching accounts to shed a negative player rating or reputation, avoid forum bans etc (5% of the rationale)

Runthruyou was doing neither of those things, just an ex-player trying to return to the site and start playing some games again. Good work though BiG John, by ensuring he is immediately clamped down on hardcore styley you've done a pretty efficient job of driving him away again.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby BIG_John on Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:17 pm

Way to go you dumb ass troll!!! Multiple accounts are more then one account but guess you are to freaking stupid to realize that!!! Oh just for your stupid ass I tried to get him to talk to the admin about but your so dumb I am sure that your troll ass wouldn't be able to figure that out!!! Another ID10Tango! Freaking TROLLS! Nothing better to do then be dumbasses!
Colonel BIG_John

Postby BoganGod on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:09 pm

BIG_John wrote:Way to go you dumb ass troll!!! Multiple accounts are more then one account but guess you are to freaking stupid to realize that!!! Oh just for your stupid ass I tried to get him to talk to the admin about but your so dumb I am sure that your troll ass wouldn't be able to figure that out!!! Another ID10Tango! Freaking TROLLS! Nothing better to do then be dumbasses!

Racist reports someone for being a multi, nice work son. We need more diversity on CC. How about you have some tolerance and quite making racist statements about one of our few transexual players. You make me sick!
Corporal BoganGod

Postby BIG_John on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:11 am

You sir are a dumbass if you think what I said was racist! You are obviously not smart enough to figure out what I said! Just another ID10Tango troll that is clueless! YOU MAKE ME SICK!
Colonel BIG_John

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:34 am

I love how John was all civil then one harmless post from wdk and he goes wild.

@wdk - they don't allow it because an experienced player on a new account is dishonest in terms of their knowledge/skill of the game, and therefore would be unfair to players expecting to be against a scrub. Since the "new" player will be receiving higher point games - if they're any good - this would result in a skewed scoreboard. I'm not sure anyone actually places any value in any of the scoreboards however. I haven't looked at any of them in months.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:53 am

It's PTSD.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby BIG_John on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:15 pm

Love how the TROLLS think they have to put their 2 cents worth in when nobody gives two shits about what you all think or say. Just big losers in the forum world!
Colonel BIG_John

Postby riskllama on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:06 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I love how John was all civil then one harmless post from wdk and he goes wild.

@wdk - they don't allow it because an experienced player on a new account is dishonest in terms of their knowledge/skill of the game, and therefore would be unfair to players expecting to be against a scrub. Since the "new" player will be receiving higher point games - if they're any good - this would result in a skewed scoreboard. I'm not sure anyone actually places any value in any of the scoreboards however. I haven't looked at any of them in months.

how would you know?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby BIG_John on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Probably his lover!
Colonel BIG_John

Postby BoganGod on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:13 pm

BIG_John wrote:You sir are a dumbass if you think what I said was racist! You are obviously not smart enough to figure out what I said! Just another ID10Tango troll that is clueless! YOU MAKE ME SICK!

Bitch please, english is the language that we use in general fora. So if you wish to use made up little words that a literal english reading would suggest are racist. Don't throw your toys out of the cot you thin skinned wannabee when people take your words at face value. Calling yourself "Big" penis envy much sunshine? So a racist, with a small johnson who abuses people frequently. Lovely fella. I'm liking you more and more, want to be my friend? Sorry can't offer more than friendship, I have a weight limit of 150kg(330.7 pound) for potential lovers. Maybe visit Jenny and then get back to me.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:01 am

BIG_John wrote:Love how the TROLLS think they have to put their 2 cents worth in when nobody gives two shits about what you all think or say. Just big losers in the forum world!

How exactly have I trolled at all in this thread? I commented on your attitude and answered some questions. Get back in line.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby mrswdk on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:48 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I love how John was all civil then one harmless post from wdk and he goes wild.

Could say the same about anyone who has played risk a lot and then joins up to this site with a new account though, or anyone who has started, become better and is now working their way up from their low starting score. At some point they're going to be taking points off other people, some of whom might be much higher ranked than they currently are.

The only 'downside' I can see is that higher-ranked players who make good cash out of targeting noobs would end up dropping some points on the occasional noob who turns out to be actually quite good, but seeing as such farming is against the rules then that doesn't really matter anyway.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby owenshooter on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:24 am

this is supposed to be being resolved... i haven't seen any movement on it... by "this", i mean returning players who have no ill intent, but can't access their prior accounts... the black jesus is saddened...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:02 am

mrswdk wrote:

Could say the same about anyone who has played risk a lot and then joins up to this site with a new account though, or anyone who has started, become better and is now working their way up from their low starting score. At some point they're going to be taking points off other people, some of whom might be much higher ranked than they currently are.

The only 'downside' I can see is that higher-ranked players who make good cash out of targeting noobs would end up dropping some points on the occasional noob who turns out to be actually quite good, but seeing as such farming is against the rules then that doesn't really matter anyway.

Yeah, I never said I agreed with the policy. I think you should be allowed to pay to have a new account if you so wish. It's other players' downfall if they let their arrogance affect their play.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Return to Closed C&A Reports