Conquer Club

Multi accounts: heybradxn & KEYBOYMAN

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Multi accounts: heybradxn & KEYBOYMAN

Postby Doctor Spin on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:45 pm

<DELETE ME>
PLACE THE NAME OF THE ACCUSED IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.
Accused:

heybradxn
KEYBOYMAN

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 16963832

Comments: Here I am again - doing my bit for justice! This is probably a straightforward job for the Multi-Hunters. During a 2-man game with heybradxn, he/she strangely volunteered the statement that he had another account. When pressed (by me), he told me the name of his other account was KEYBOYMAN. Neither player has done me any harm, and I don't think they've played in the same game (yet), but from experience I know it is against the rules to open and play more than one account. The info is all in the game chat of the stated game number. Here is a transcript:

2016-11-02 16:25:42 - heybradxn: damn thing wont let me end the tur or reinforce
2016-11-02 16:34:52 - Doctor Spin: what? are you on an ipad?
2016-11-02 17:08:13 - heybradxn: no. my other account works fine. this one just has problems. I beat you earlier. I was the one you said the dice was rigged against
2016-11-02 17:14:01 - Doctor Spin: which one?
2016-11-02 17:26:59 - Doctor Spin: what was the other game?
2016-11-02 21:55:49 - heybradxn: KEYBOYMAN
2016-11-03 00:36:35 - Doctor Spin: That means you have Multi accounts!!! That, my friend is against the rules! I am obliged to report.
Sergeant Doctor Spin

Re: Multi accounts: heybradxn & KEYBOYMAN

Postby Evil Semp on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:23 pm

I deactivated the heybradxn account. Seeing that that account only had two active and no completed games I sent KEYBOYMAN a PM explaining our rules.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Doctor Spin on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:56 am

so, no ban then???? Again, like with many legitimate reports I raise, I seem to always end up the victim, while the rule-breakers go unpunished. Clearly the MODS believe all the hype and bullshit and seem to make their judgements based on who has RAISED the complaint, not what it is about or how serious the offence is. We saw it with IILWUHAS a few days ago - vile racist language (which we are told is strictly against the rules) and then more vile racist language on numerous occasions in the thread AFTER being warned to stop by the MODS. The verdict: a short fucking ban from posting on the forum - well, whoopedy-whoop! What a punishment that was - I bet he's deeply regretting his actions (Yeah, right) and will never do it again!!!!!

Do you know what, how about YOU WIN. You've discouraged me from posting on the Forum as well. What's the fucking point in trying to help the site stay within its rules when you're all in the same clique as some of the biggest cheats and rule breakers on the site?
Sergeant Doctor Spin

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:23 am

Doctor Spin wrote:so, no ban then???? Again, like with many legitimate reports I raise, I seem to always end up the victim, while the rule-breakers go unpunished. Clearly the MODS believe all the hype and bullshit and seem to make their judgements based on who has RAISED the complaint, not what it is about or how serious the offence is. We saw it with IILWUHAS a few days ago - vile racist language (which we are told is strictly against the rules) and then more vile racist language on numerous occasions in the thread AFTER being warned to stop by the MODS. The verdict: a short fucking ban from posting on the forum - well, whoopedy-whoop! What a punishment that was - I bet he's deeply regretting his actions (Yeah, right) and will never do it again!!!!!

Do you know what, how about YOU WIN. You've discouraged me from posting on the Forum as well. What's the fucking point in trying to help the site stay within its rules when you're all in the same clique as some of the biggest cheats and rule breakers on the site?

Jeez, stop bitching.

1. You won 13 points due to him getting kicked out of his games. Your "disadvantage" was that the guy had a higher score than he actually is. You were no victim and actually had an advantage coming into the game point wise.
2. It is against the rules, but this site is bleeding out so we don't want to shoo everybody away. Considering it did not seem like a scheme or anything, I like that the mods play nice. Nobody lost any points due to him having played here before. He had 0(!) completed games.
3. IILWUHAS wasn't told by C&A mods to stop until the verdict, if I recall correctly. He was told by others without power, like me, that he should stop and that he's only making it worse. Maybe he changes after a C&A mod told him off? Have some faith.
4. Helping the site enforce their rules is nice, but it's not up to you how to punish them.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Doctor Spin on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:45 am

Extreme Ways:

1. What if I'd lost??? It's happened before to me and I was not given back any points that I'd unjustly lost!!
2. The site is bleeding because the dice are fixed (i.e. not random), the majority of players are self-important arseholes, and the MODS set rules but aren't at all consistent with their verdicts.
3. Who is Donelladan? He has a special coloured name, which I thought signified some official responsibility of some kind. He made the following post (see below), after which IILWUHAS made a further 17 (mainly abusive) posts, many of which were attempting to justify his racism. That's 17 posts after a warning from Donelladan. I was led to believe the guy was an official, so I stopped posting in the thread. If he was not a person of any power, CC needs to sort its arse out from its elbow. The thing's an absolute disgrace.
4. If the RULES suggest strict enforcement and effectively zero tolerance for certain abuses, then it is certainly up to me when I complain that those RULES have not been applied by the MODS. With great power comes great responsibility!

Post by Donelladan on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:36 pm

@both of you : stop multi posting. One post, if no one answers you, you edit your first post if you wanna add smthg. You may not reply yourself.
Also you should stop this pointless argument here, the topic will be locked if you keep going on. And you are both at fault here.

@iilwuhas. Regardless of what you think of Doctor Spin ( and regardless of his behaviour as well), bigotry is not tolerated here on CC, and you'll very probably get a warning for what you said. That's how it is here, and hopefully you can understand that insulting people calling them nigger is racism and that's offensive against black people in general. But even if you don't understand it or disagree with it, that's the rule here on CC.
Sergeant Doctor Spin

Postby IcePack on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:33 am

There is a disciplinary ladder they use. One for minor issues, a seperate ladder for major issues.
Something like bigotry would be considered major and get you up the ladder much quicker. Zero tolerance means his issue will not be accepted and it will be put on his account as a major infraction. But the punishment scale remains the same unless there are special conditions.
That way they provide exactly what you are calling for - consistent punishments and not random based on how many / who is calling for the person to be punished.
Both ladders for first infractions are warnings. After that it escalates quickly if they ignore their warning.

Donelladan - he is a mod for tournaments. Different colors represent different official capacities, most try to help people by posting info to help guide people regardless of where there official capacity lies but the ones who deal with C&A cases have the final say on disciplinary matters. These are the cheating and abuse team (green) and the multi hunter team (bright Orange) names.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Doctor Spin on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:47 am

IcePack wrote:There is a disciplinary ladder they use. One for minor issues, a seperate ladder for major issues.
Something like bigotry would be considered major and get you up the ladder much quicker. Zero tolerance means his issue will not be accepted and it will be put on his account as a major infraction. But the punishment scale remains the same unless there are special conditions.
That way they provide exactly what you are calling for - consistent punishments and not random based on how many / who is calling for the person to be punished.
Both ladders for first infractions are warnings. After that it escalates quickly if they ignore their warning.

Donelladan - he is a mod for tournaments. Different colors represent different official capacities, most try to help people by posting info to help guide people regardless of where there official capacity lies but the ones who deal with C&A cases have the final say on disciplinary matters. These are the cheating and abuse team (green) and the multi hunter team (bright Orange) names.

Thank you IcePack for clarifying
Sergeant Doctor Spin

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:09 pm

Doctor Spin wrote:Extreme Ways:

1. What if I'd lost??? It's happened before to me and I was not given back any points that I'd unjustly lost!!
2. The site is bleeding because the dice are fixed (i.e. not random), the majority of players are self-important arseholes, and the MODS set rules but aren't at all consistent with their verdicts.
3. Who is Donelladan? He has a special coloured name, which I thought signified some official responsibility of some kind. He made the following post (see below), after which IILWUHAS made a further 17 (mainly abusive) posts, many of which were attempting to justify his racism. That's 17 posts after a warning from Donelladan. I was led to believe the guy was an official, so I stopped posting in the thread. If he was not a person of any power, CC needs to sort its arse out from its elbow. The thing's an absolute disgrace.
4. If the RULES suggest strict enforcement and effectively zero tolerance for certain abuses, then it is certainly up to me when I complain that those RULES have not been applied by the MODS. With great power comes great responsibility!

1. If you lose to this player on his "first" account, you would lose more points because he's lower ranked. What he did was against the rules, but that rule-breaking did not offer him an advantage.
2. I think you include me in that list of self-important assholes, so not going to reply on that.
3. Don is a very well respected member of the community, just like IcePack. As IcePack also explained, C&A mods have an orange or light green colour. See the C&A forum and on the top: "Moderators:".
4. I dont think the punishments are listed. For example, here is the relevant rule on multiaccounting:
Rule #1: No multiple accounts
Multiple accounts are discovered by routine scans and community cheating reports. They are strictly forbidden whether or not they play in the same games or are even in use. If you suspect certain accounts belong to the same person, please report it following the instructions at the top of the Cheating & Abuse Reports forum."

"They are forbidden" does not imply both accounts will be guested (banned until premium buy, correct me if I'm wrong), but it is indeed the most common punishments. The player in question is still very new, as is his second account, so the mods went easy on him. It's an obvious rule and I think it's very clear, but banning his main account wouldnt help anything either.

Everything I could maybe add is in IcePack's post.

Edit: You can actually see the colours IcePack and I are referring to in this thread as well, at the top of the page.
General Extreme Ways

Postby riskllama on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:42 pm

um, isn't Dr Spin a multiple account abuser himself???
:-s
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby riskllama on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:49 pm

and not the "good" kind, either.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Doctor Spin on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:02 pm

riskllama yes! several years ago I tested the system, because I was fed up with the alleged "random" dice and couldn't understand why poorer players kept beating me, and why every time I made Captain, the dice would noticeably crumble to shite, sending me plummeting back to Sergeant, or worse (every single time but one!). I was banned. I didn't play on the site for 2 years or so, and then I returned.

So, I did my time. I took the punishment. I do not condone it and my reasons were through frustration more than anything. Since my return, the dice pattern is exactly the same. I strongly believe we are given a fixed pattern - some players having better patterns than others. BUT I DO NOT CHEAT. The very reason I was banned is the reason I get so fucking angry when I come across cheats and abusers. So, riskllama, are you suggesting that because I was banned I am not allowed to report others who are cheating or abusing the rules??? Please explain the logic in that - and indeed the point of having paid a penalty.

Or are you simply mischief making?
Sergeant Doctor Spin

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:32 pm

Honestly CC needs to realize I was the second coming of the messiah. I was a striper until I guess 2009, but I only fulfilled the role god gave me in January this year when I hit 4800 points. I was unfaithful, however, and hence I was punished by being demoted to general.
General Extreme Ways

Postby owenshooter on Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:16 am

Extreme Ways wrote:Honestly CC needs to realize I was the second coming of the messiah.

excuse me? the black jesus is not amused...-Bj
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:32 am

owenshooter wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:Honestly CC needs to realize I was the second coming of the messiah.

excuse me? the black jesus is not amused...-Bj

I dont recall me typing that qyote :shock:
General Extreme Ways

Postby Evil Semp on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:26 pm

Doctor Spin

I do not take into consideration who is making the complaint. If the complaint is justified I take the appropriate action. As Extreme Ways pointed out the second account had NO complete games when the account was busted. How many accounts did you create? Several had hundreds of games. I do see a difference here. You have gotten a second chance and so KEYBOYMAN is on his second chance. Are you suggesting that we should not treat him fairly? Your multiple accounts were to to get around the game limit.

As far as the IILWUHAS punishment account it is like IcePack says. There are different ladders of punishment.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby riskllama on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Return to Closed C&A Reports