Conquer Club

Noted grogoY [IP]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

grogoY [IP]

Postby gigi_b on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Let's hope this isn't an abuse in itself..:D, but I find the player grogoY to be suspiciously good for a guy that got an account just 6 days ago.

It started with this speed game: Game 17303308 He got a good win, but after the first rounds after he started to go for tert count and carefully forting (not letting 1s on borders) and all in 2 minutes, I thought "hey this guy is pretty good!".

But then I saw he had no ratings received and then, looking at his profile he had 20 games completed. His 5th game is on Supermax Prison riot with 3 others and fog and he's leading. He has speeders won on Balctic Crusade and King's Court.

So bottom line, it's obvious he's not a first timer, but he definitely doesn't play like "some player that remembered about the site" either. He's been here for far more than 6 days, enough to do a friendly check, from my point of view.

Thanks!
Cadet gigi_b

Re: grogoY [IP]

Postby IcePack on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:20 pm

Unable to tie this account to anyone else currently.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: grogoY [IP]

Postby gigi_b on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:41 pm

That's fine with me....:) As I wrote, just wanted a check without holding a definite claim about him as a cheater.

Guess I've only discovered one of those mavericks ...:)
Cadet gigi_b

Return to Closed C&A Reports