Conquer Club

Closed Icepack, Josko.ri, Emilywink

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Icepack, Josko.ri, Emilywink

Postby dkmaster on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Accused:

icepack
josko.ri
emilywink

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Throwing games
Deadbeating
etc

Game number(s):

Game 17711698
Game 17751837
Game 17751838
Game 17692175

Comments:

I have never complained about anyone here in the C&A before.

But I need to have an official ruling on the sad things going on in tribe games right now. There is no doubt that it will escalate in the future if this become a legal game strategy. And there is no doubt that it will destroy a lot of players fun here at CC.

Right now we have an unwritten rule saying, that it is ok for a single player to play for a tournament win in the end of it. Also if that means attacking full force into another player to avoid them taking your win from you.
That will usely happen in the last game out of many.

But it is still against the rules to throw games, benefitting from thrown games, deadbeating and use secret diplomacy etc. in all other situations.

Now we have a new situation in the Olympic. There is both an individuel fight and a tribal fight for first place.
So in multi games I am now being targettet from other tribe players with the solely plan to prevent me from scoring. And they admit that this is a strategy used by there tribe.
They are throwing games in round 2 in escalating, using secret diplomacy and attacking full speed in games to help there tribemates in other games but same tournament. Said in other words, they are attacking to prevent someone to win on their own cost of winning as well.

There is a lot of situations so I will just mention a few here.

Game 17711698

At Iceland we got 9 starting positions. And even though it is escalating there is often a fight for some bonus at that map in 4 player games.
In round 2 Icepack attacked and took 4 regions from me, with in all 11 troops and no regions had les than 2 troops. And those 4 regions was spread all over the map in 4 diffent bonus regions.
So it was for sure not a normal, lets take a cheap spoil attacking a 1, or going for a bonus.
Actually he took away half of our boths troops in round 2 in an escalating game.

I approach him in chat and he assured me that it was nothing personal at all.

So it can only have been to help Risen against firebirds.

He kept attacking me each round from there. Round 3 seems he attacked red but it was only a 1 troop to hit my stack again.

In round 7 he finally got us out by again attacking 3 regions, with zero chance of anything, and did make it easy for one of the other two players to take down the game easily.

We had 3 games in that particularly round and he attacked me, all he could, in all 3 games in round two, but this one mentioned, had the best effect for him.

In that particularly tournament, we had so far played 2 out of a total of 11 games, in round 1. This mentioned round is round 2, with 3 games. And after that we have a 3rd round with 6 games.

So Icepack cant even say, that he helped his Risen mate take down the win, in last game, as we had only finished 2/11 games at that point.

Both of us had zero chance at winning after his attack in round 2. And even after that he kept attacking me each round. I call it to throw the game to one of the two other players. Icepack as a mod says it is not.

He is a mod so he should know. So please enlighten me what cc means by throwing a game if this is not it.

Game 17751837 and Game 17751838 and Game 17751836

Again 3 games where Icepacks only goal is to attack me and lower my chance at winning. He is not at all playing for a win for himself.

At Game 17751837 he has used all deployes so far to attack my bonus. Often with something like 4 or 5 against 9-11. Therefore looking in log it seems like he is attacking a lot of other players, but that is only for a card, as he missed that repeadetly attacking my big stack. You can see that he deployes closest as possible to my bonus.
These card attacks also left him with a lot of 1's across the map easy for other to see as a cardspot.

We are now in round 7 and he just carded and used all troops to attack my bonus again. Without succes though as I had a nice stack waiting for him.

I cant complain much over my situation at that game, as I had a bonus for many rounds, and so did others. But that doesnt change the actions of Icepack.

Icepack is still using every troop attacking me, even though he is down to 13 troops and should try and survive himself, instead of deadbeating into me.

At Game 17751838 same circus. He cant attack my bonus easily though so he attacks the regions available for him.

A long that he managed to take down a bonus himself, but only protected by 1's and 2's.

Now in round 7 he trades in cards and gets 20 troops. One should think he wanted to either protect his own bonus a bit, or even better make a strategy of how to make a run later, for the win.

But Icepack didnt do that. He attacked ful force into my bonus. 27V3,12 to break. He had great dice though, so continued attacking, so that he all in all went 27v3,12,8,6,1 and took me out of there.
So he cant even say, he attacked to break my bonus, as he continued attacking to take as many troops from me as possible.
He can say he now got the bonus, 3 pr. round only costing him 27, here at the end of game :)
But it is only secured by 1's, so he cant even say that as an excuse :)

Btw he only took half my troops, so it was not a run for a kill in any way. Just a destroying attack.

At Game 17751836 he tried the same. But I managed to take out his regions at my bonus area and now he cant attack before carding. But again if you look at stats you can see that it cost him the game trying.

Game 17692175

In this game emilywink went full force attacking me in round 16, to avoid me having a chance of winning. From gamelog and chat you cant see how many troops she killed, but is was 20 in round 16. In round 17 it was 50 troops to break a 10 bonus. In round 18 it was another 54 to break the 10 bonus again. And from there I had to withdraw for not getting more troops killed.
After that I was out of the game lacking around 70-90 troops and only half the bonus, compared to the leading player. And with no chance of a win with 2 rounds left.

Earlier on other ā€smallā€ players were attacking the leading players. But they just evened out the play, to have a chance of their own.

Emily went solely after me with no chance at all of getting a win herself.

Looking at the counts right now I am no longer fully out, but that is only because one of the ā€smallā€ players wanted fairplay, and used up a lot of his troops, to even out the game again on his own cost.

Problem here is that emilywink was playing to help Josko. We only have two 8 man games left.
This one and Game 17692174 where josko is playing.
Josko got 3 wins and I got 2. So if Josko cant win his last game I can advance to winner of the tournament if I win my game.

After some accusing in chat where they both denied, Josko came up with there tribes game strategy.

Quote from Josko:

2017-10-20 17:57:40 - josko.ri: dkmaster, if someone is playing for his Tribe winning points, that is quite justified goal.
2017-10-20 17:58:21 - josko.ri: Everyones first goal is winning as a player, but if that is impossible, then everyones second goal is win as a Tribe, this is called Tribal Olympics
2017-10-20 17:59:19 - josko.ri: Therefore, if I cannot help myself as a player because I already lost chances, but can help my Tribe, then I woulde definitely choose to help my Tribe's score. There is no bad sportmanship in that

And a quote from emeliwink:

2017-10-20 19:04:47 - emilywink: totally understand you are upset

So they both admit that they are breaking the rules !!

For some this maybe seems stupid to write about. But in the Olympic we are playing a lot of both 1v1 and multiplayer games.

Number of games depends on how you are doing. Some tournaments all players stay until the end with the same number of games and in others players are eliminated as we go.
1v1 games are ofcourse not effected by this game strategy of Josko and Icepack. But it is still devastating to use a lot of hours fighting for your chance at the individuel titel and then get crushed in the multi games by them breaking the rules.

If you play all tournaments you will have :

1v1 app. between 102 and 291 games
multi app. between 61 and 131 games

If this coordinated rule breaking behavior of Josko and Icepacks tribes somehow are ruled as ok. Then next year you will se all advanced tribes doing the same.

The number of multi games effected, will be a lot higher than 131, as all tournaments are run in multiple dublets. My gues is around 7-900 multigames with a lot of throwing games, deadbeating, secret diplomacy and ruining the games and fun for a lot of players !!!

Next step will be that tribe players will be used to use that strategy and use it at other multi games as well. And if accused they will say. Sorry thought it was a tribe game.

My bet is, that this will scare away a lot of paying players, that are here to have fun and enjoying the games, and not here to be destructive or upset every second game.

As mentioned at the beginning, we have an unwritten rule, that it is ok for a single player to play for a tournament win in the end of it. Also if that means attacking full force into another player, to avoid them taking your win from you.
That will usely happen in the last game out of many.

But it is still against the rules to throw games, benefitting from thrown games, deadbeating and use secret diplomacy etc. in all other situations.

As far as I know there is no exception from these rules playing in a tribe multi game. So both Josko, emilywink and Icepack did break a lot of these rules by their playing.

So I am asking you to punish them accordingly, as any other player breaking these rules.

If somehow new rules are invented after this. The punishment still have to be after the old rules, which were in affect when this happened.
Colonel dkmaster

Re: Icepack, Josko.ri, Emilywink

Postby IcePack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:01 pm

First off, you said "they admit they are breaking the rules" but nothing that was done broke the rules.
This isn't the first Olympics. Maybe the first one that you've been involved in, but theres already been two iterations prior to this.
This sort of thing has come to C&A before, and been ruled as within rules when the overall tournament picture is considered.

As I said in our games, I never have, nor intended to throw any games. In fact multiple times you accused me of it, I was still "in the running" at that point in the games and was no where near "knocking myself out" of the game. Its escalating, and my troops were pretty close to my competitors.

I'm not going to spend the time defending every action you posted above, as I dont think its necessary. however if other C&A or admin want any more info from me, they can pm me and I'm happy to provide more info. Nothing I did was against the rules, IDK about the others posted here. But I assume its similar situations.

Just dkmaster being sour about losing in the Tribes games.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby TeeGee on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:39 am

Can you show where the secret diplomacy is here? Is it possible that you are connecting people who have attacked you in these games and believe that they are all related and that they are working together to prevent you from winning?
Do note that these are tournament and tribal games and don't always play out like a standard game. In the past they have been subject to a different rule set and it can be advantageous to take someone out and let another win to help them progress further.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby mrswdk on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:48 am

Given joskoā€™s one of the accused I think an inb4 betiko is in order.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:22 am

you can't blame people from trying to win a tournament. In these kind of situations, you play to win the tournament, not the game.
I would find it cheating if someone suicides into you with no motives and benefits for him in said tournament; but in cases such as this one, tournament rules should prevail over game rules.
Otherwise, DON'T CREATE TOURNAMENTS THAT PUT PLAYERS IN SUCH POSITION TEAM CC!!

If it's to benefit an unrelated friend, that is cheating too... but if you are officially a team (in this case, a tribe team) well then there is nothing to see here. It's a strategy you should expect your opponents to play, and you should play acordingly. Otherwise anticipate on that and ask the tournament director in charge to specify rules about this, or tell him that this is going to happen with such tournament settings.
Major betiko

Postby mrswdk on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:28 am

Are they helping their clan mate because the clan as a whole will win the tournament, or are they helping their clan mate because they would rather see someone from their clan win than someone not from their clan? If the former itā€™s a valid strategy to ensure they win collectively as a team win but if the latter theyā€™re just colluding with their friend to throw the competition in his/her favour.

edit: just saw that betsie says the same thing in his post, but he hid it behind a first paragraph sucking up to the clans so Iā€™m gonna leave my post as is
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby emilywink on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:34 am

i also understand why people are upset when they have bad dice, or get a bad drop, or lose any game. i dont know that me understanding someone is upset is the same as me breaking rules
Colonel emilywink

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:15 am

Dkmaster, you just need to accept that there are terrible players out there. Icepack made an early mistake but then you pissed him off and made it worse.

Josko and emily are engaged in game throwing, as I see it (just based on the game chat where josko admitted that emily would throw a game to benefit a player in another game), although there have been rulings on this every year so you will have to check the past cases to see which way this might go.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jfm10 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:45 am

I only took a look at Icepack but of the 136 cc olympic games that are on going or finished he has only 3 bronze.I dont believe he is cheating in any way but perhaps caffiene should add him to the list :)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=224203
Captain jfm10

Postby mrswdk on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:58 am

I think it's fair that DY identifies the mod as a sucky player and the two non-mods as deviants. I'm currently playing two quads games that involve mods, and the mods both managed to get knocked out of their respective games by round 2.

Mods just don't have the strategic nous to cheat. They're suckers.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:03 pm

betiko wrote:DON'T CREATE TOURNAMENTS THAT PUT PLAYERS IN SUCH POSITION TEAM CC!!

I've been wanting to say something about this for a while now. The Olympics need to be made so that they're for individuals only, or for tribes only, and not both. That's the only way to eliminate all of this bullshit which was first brought up about Fyrdraca and JPlo64 by josko, and is now being brought up again by dkmaster. I've also had my own questions but not really bothered to purse them. I think for the next Olympics, things should be streamlined and either remove one of the scoring systems (individual/tribe) or have two different scoreboards and two different sets of tournaments for them. The other option is to deal with this kind of thing every time and whether it's considered to be within the rules or not, it's still poor sportsmanship and makes for very sour games.

jfm10 wrote:I only took a look at Icepack but of the 136 cc olympic games that are on going or finished he has only 3 bronze.I dont believe he is cheating in any way but perhaps caffiene should add him to the list :)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=224203

Good idea.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby macken on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Long time ago I lost the illusion of playing here.
As I said in these days, when injustices are committed, rules are corrupted, etc. There is no sense in participating in that.
Everything was very clear to me, in the way that was acted and I will not speak again. But that's what there is.
General macken

Postby TeeGee on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:04 pm

This thread is now LOCKED

This is not the place for opinion, it is for evidence.

If you have any information relevant to this case please send me a PM

I am unlocking this thread for EVIDENCE ONLY.

Anyone who posts anything NOT relevant to this case in this thread may receive a forum vacation.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby dkmaster on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:00 am

As asked for, here is a copy of my pm to TeeGee

Re: According my C&A report

Sent: 25 Oct 2017 15:53
To: TeeGee
Icepack is a case of its own. But still concerning the Olympics.

As I stated in my first post Icepack is attacking hard into me in several games. I am not sure if it is called game throwing, suicide or both. Icepack respond that his troopscount were pretty close to his competitors. I say they werent, but lets look at some numbers.

Icepack is not fighting for a tournament win as he got no points so far in any of the mentioned tournaments/games and those tournaments are only in the early states anyway.

Game 17711698

This is the game where he attacked me hard in round 2 in an escalating game and took away 4 regions, spread over the map in 4 different bonus areas.
He is attacking me every round from there but not always visible in log, as he is attacking my stacks and need to attack other players 1's for a card, if he miss taking one at me.

Troopscount after my turn in round 3 and before Icepacks turn

red 31, green 29, dkmaster 19, icepack 13

Troopscount before my turn in round 5 noted in chat

red 28, green 33, dkmaster 15, icepack 12

Troopscount before my turn in round 7

red 44, green 55, dkmaster 23, icepack 18

But then Icepack again attacked me here in round 7 taking 3 regions and making it pretty easy for one of the others to kill us both. He took 3 times 2 from me so after that attack I had around 19 and Ice around 15.

I am not looking at these numbers thinking wow Icepacks troopscount are pretty close to his competitors. Except me ofcourse as he was attacking me all along.

I would call that both game throwing and suiciding. He had around 15 troops spread over 10 regions with a lot of 1's pretty easy to take down.

Game 17751837

In this game he is again attacking me every round. I was lucky to get a 5 bonus from start which he broke first round. And that is ofcourse fully ok.

I took it back and removed him from my border. But he chased his way back and kept attacking me every round. He did not succeed in breaking me anymore, which is pretty obvious as severel of the attacks were 5v9 etc. So he had to attack elsewhere for cards. Those attacks with 3's ofcourse made him leave a lot of ones, which were taken by others as cardspots.
Even in round 7 where he traded in 10 troops he attacked me full force, instead of trying to consolidate his own position a bit.

I am great in because of my bonus for many rounds. And so are others with bonuses as well.

Icepack did nothing else than suiciding into me the whole game.

Cards and Troopscount after Icepacks turn in round 8. (Ice is playing first man)

red 4,44 green 3,26 blue 4,55 yellow 3,44 Icepack 4,9 dkmaster 4,53

These 9 troops is what Icepack calls pretty close to his competitors :)

I call it suiciding into me. It doesnt matter that I got an ok amount of troops because of my bonus. It is still suiciding by attacks every round full force.

Game 17751838

Same circus again as described in my first post. Difference here is that he is not able to attack my bonus so he attacks what he can of single terts.

In round 7 he traded in and got 20 troops. With them he attacked full force into my bonus. 27V3,12 to break. He had great dice though, so continued attacking, so that he all in all went 27v3,12,8,6,1 and took me out of that regionarea.

Only reason for that attack was to criple me and make sure that I had lesser chance of winning.
And his great dice killing 30 only loosing 18 didnt make it better.

For some reason no one broke the bonus he took from me even though it only had 1Ā“s as protection.
My guess is because he announced in our third game 17751836 that he would attack hard into the next hitting him. And everyone could see that he just took 27 troops from me.

Looking at troopscount here Icepack is in the lower level with 36 troops. But he only got 2 cards and everybody else got 4 or 5. So 5 people will trade this next round unless killed for cards. Taking that into consideration Icepack has no chance at winning at all. And neither do I.

So in this game he attacked me hard here in the end fase to make sure I would loose. As in game throwing to other than me.

Game 17751836

Same again. He kept deploying and trying to attack me. He didnt have so much luck and again he had to take cards elsewhere and leave a lot of ones.

I got a bonus and is doing alright after that. But he cripled himself keeping that attack for a lot of round from the start. He has not been able to attack me though the last couple of rounds.

Cards and Troopscount here in round 8

red 1,41 green 5,54 Icepack 2,16 yellow 5,63 pink 5,44 dkmaster 4,58

These 16 troops and only 2 cards is what Icepack calls pretty close to his competitors :)

He traded in round 7, got 12 troops and went all in into red this time after red took a single of his for a card.

Again Icepack starts suiciding into me and when I am not available anymore he continues suiciding into red.

As far as I know suiciding and game throwing is against the rules here at CC !!

I will make a new pm regarding josko and emily

Regards

dkmaster
Colonel dkmaster

Postby dkmaster on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:05 am

And a copy of the second pm to TeeGee

Sent: 26 Oct 2017 18:05
Hi TeeGee

Here is some Extra input upon earlier input in C&A writing concerning Josko.ri and emilywink

The game is now over and Emilywink is without doubt throwing the game to another player to help Josko.ri

If you look at Game 17692175 you will see that Emilywink throw all diposable troops into attacking me full force. Trench so only one step at a time. She even took a step further down to Honey Cell 5 to prevent me from attacking the new leader of the game.

We have no earlier quarrel in the game and even had a truce down in my corner. Emily is not breaking that truce btw so this aint concerning that.

Emily is leaving only 1's at all bonus borders to attack me with all she got without any chance of winning herself. It is not a border quarrel as she is attacking at a corner of the map where she has no bonus at all. Or chance to get a new bonus as round limit are near by.

So my case is, that Emilywink is throwing the game on behalf of Josko.ri which aint even part of this game.

And she is only throwing it in case Josko.ri is loosing his game. If Josko.ri looses his game and I won mine we had even points and I could maybe win. Depends on tie rules.

According to rules it is forbidden to throw games and benefit of thrown games. And it is forbidden to have a secret alliance with another player not even represented in my game.

Josko says in chat that they are doing it. So this is not a matter of judge, if the game are thrown. As it is. It is a matter of judge, if it is legal to throw games and benefitting of thrown games in the Olympic.

This thrown game is not for benefit of their tribes chance to win at all, as Monkies and Sexies are without chance of winning anyway. And has been for a long time.

So it is just a help to Josko.ri as a single person to get a higher position in the individuel contest here at Olympic !!

Regards

dkmaster
Colonel dkmaster

Postby dkmaster on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:12 am

And the last pm send today

Sent: 28 Oct 2017 09:32
Hi TeeGee

Not sure how this case is going, but as you can see at my wall, IcePack did several other suiciding/game throwing than the ones I
described here

in case of interest for you
https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=17700996
https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=17649373
https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=17649372
He blew more than 15 troops of my stack before the first cash ...

And I am sure there will be more if looked into

regards

dkmaster
Colonel dkmaster

Postby josko.ri on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:06 pm

I was ready to write my defense but the thread was locked. Now I see that the thread is opened again but it is 3 am here. Will write my defense tomorrow.
Major josko.ri

Postby eddie2 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:34 am

josko.ri wrote:I was ready to write my defense but the thread was locked. Now I see that the thread is opened again but it is 3 am here. Will write my defense tomorrow.

????????
Josko really what defense do you need. This case is so wrong in so many ways.
1) tourney so should of been brought up with organiser first.
2) large team/tribe /clan event. Event is for overal medals etc. If u cant win u take ure rivals out making u go further. If 3 from a group end up in semis or final together it is obvious there gonna target others to go forward but thats down to you to pick up on it and get others in game to help attack them.

Ps iamcaffine you wouldnt waste your time reporting game play in these events. Dont make me laugh you reported me last season :lol:
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:38 pm

Uh, when did I say anything about wasting time or not reporting? You are literally handicapped man.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby TeeGee on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:37 pm

are you two blind or stupid?
eddie, masking it like you did, i did not come down in the last shower.

Both of you can take a short break
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby mrswdk on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:10 am

TeeGee wrote:i did not come down in the last shower.

You might feel a bit more relaxed if you did.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby IcePack on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:12 pm

TeeGee wrote:I am unlocking this thread for EVIDENCE ONLY.

Anyone who posts anything NOT relevant to this case in this thread may receive a forum vacation.

Auto Tournament in Question
https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... d=15892658

Just want to point out, that dkmaster used the same strategy in an auto tournament. Instead of trying to play for the win of the games, he was playing for the win of the tournament in his own words and was cleared.

dkmaster wrote: I just didnt think you deserved a longer explanation giving up some of my tactics to turn around games positively.

So calling it suicide and throwing a game are simply not correct. Had I wished to suicide or throw the game I would have attacked your stack full force instead of making traps at every castle.

And yes ofcourse I made my decision from the fact that I wanted to win the tournament. Not knowing the fully strenght of my opponent.
But knowing as a fact that you would take down the game and tournament if you attacked me next round. I saw no other choice than to attack you and try to improve my situation.

And I will choose to do so next time I am in a similar situation.

Because why play a tournament if you dont play to win 8-)

king achilles wrote: I'm afraid that the comments above are correct. With regards to Tournament games, if it comes to a situation where if someone needs to lose the game in order for that other player to win the Tournament or to go to the next round, then it is acceptable and it precedes the game throwing rule.

You can always contact the Tournament Organizer to clarify what happened or if he will allow it.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Mad777 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:15 am

All,

Was approached by PM and was ask if I had any comment to made prior to this case to be "close" or "judged" by any means, so here is what I have to say.

The evidences in the OP, and from the latest PM copies posted later in this thread, may shows some poor playing for some and/or sort of possible Tribe strategy for others, preventing a player to win by constently attacking her/him is more about a way to play (that I don't specifically adhere to) than a "rule breaking", I concur that this behavior won't likely make the win successfull using settings like are shown in the game links, but if someone has to make final judgment from the evidences there is nothing to use in my opinion (I meant nothing was wrote black & write about the real attention of the described behavior), the constant attacks are noticeable and obvious if we are using the datas posted in this case such as the troops counts and the aftermath results of the player at the end of the game, however I don't think there is enough material to attach it to a rule breakage, I meant it can be taken as covered under the Unwritten Rules only if the final judges of this case can prove this behavior falls under "Obviously any gross abuse of the game is forbidden".

As far the other complaint, yes there is proof that a strategy was ongoing to make the Tribe win as a 2nd scenario if the individual attempt failed and if we want to have this case treated within the Tournament Rules then there is the 6th paragraph of the "Tournament Player Etiquette - Player to Player section" (Tournament Handbook) that stipulate:

DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY ALLIANCES. Secret diplomacy is against Conquer Club rules anyway, but even public alliances are greatly frowned upon in tournament games. Most tournaments are set up to lead to one winner, and most players will get upset if their methodical lead suddenly becomes double-teamed.

Secondly, I want to add about the Tribe/Tournament/Event deal that seems to be taken as an "Umbrella" for this case:

It is correct to say that if nothing has been specified in the Tournament/Event thread and/or rules, by its Organizer(s) then CC rules should applies, doesn't matter which CC department is organizing such Event (Community, Clans, Tribes, Tournaments Group, Chatters, etc...) we are all still part of this Mother rules.
There is no where specified in any Tribes rules that it is okay to screw a game up for the benefit of your Tribe and where the game as an individual aspect, lot's of people seems to not understand or just "don't want to" understand the "Tribes ranking" in this 2017 CC Olympics Event.

The results of a Tribe to win the whole Olympics event should be seen as based from it's members performances as individual, per what I've read in this case and in some game chat doesn't sounds to be the best "team" spirit at all.
Let's bring this case into the reality and let's say your Tribe mate is in a track race where it's opponent team has more points in the overall ranking than your own Team and before this race, you found that opponent is racing faster than you so seeing you can't win then you are willing to wait for him/her to overlap you the next track lap and you are ready to push him of track to make him/her falling and losing all his/her chance for gathering point for his team? Because this is basically what is all about...and not really the most sportmanship behavior to show, I meant that I wouldn't be proud to win a team event using such a strategy.

Last but not least, I would like to add that the outcome of this case will more than likely take precedent for any new cases that may pops in the future and that are considered a "Team" wins strategy, so I wanted to warn all future Event organizer to ensure that it is specify into your Event topic what is allow or not in terms of Team win strategy ;)

Have fun guys, and remember the above is not a judgment but my sole opinion of the way I'm seeing this case...
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby TeeGee on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Pending final deliberation of the C&A and Admin team.

Sorry this is taking a while but we have a lot to consider here and a lot of information to look into.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports