Conquer Club

Closed Hardwood [ES]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Hardwood [ES]

Postby murphy16 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Accused:

hardwood

The accused are suspected of:

Intentionally missing turns in tournament poly games when losing to gain an upper hand with deferred troops.

Game number(s):

Game 17986490
Game 17986489
Game 17986491

Comments:
This is no strategy of fair play, and this is not the only time he has missed turns in tournaments only to gain deferred troops. As seen on his wall there are several people posting that he’s missing turns in tournament games.
Sergeant 1st Class murphy16

Re: Hardwood

Postby Donelladan on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:17 am

This is not possible.
Missing turn does not give you an upper hand with deferred troops. Never. No situation exist in which what you say is true in a 1vs1 or poly game.

Unless one of your player only has one region and it is a killer neutral, and you are playing escalating, and you miss so that another of your player can eliminate him and get his cards, but really rare case you'd agree ! - maybe another couple of rare and extreme case exists in which missing turn give advantage, but in the games above, definitely not.

You may think that the deferred troops gave him an advantage because he turned the game after deploying them, but reality is, your dice just sucked big time when he missed, that's all.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:10 pm

Even though missing turns in a game can be inconvenient and frustrating for others in the game as of right now it is not against the rules.

Marking this closed.
Captain Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby murphy16 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Donelladan wrote:This is not possible.
Missing turn does not give you an upper hand with deferred troops. Never. No situation exist in which what you say is true in a 1vs1 or poly game.

Unless one of your player only has one region and it is a killer neutral, and you are playing escalating, and you miss so that another of your player can eliminate him and get his cards, but really rare case you'd agree ! - maybe another couple of rare and extreme case exists in which missing turn give advantage, but in the games above, definitely not.

You may think that the deferred troops gave him an advantage because he turned the game after deploying them, but reality is, your dice just sucked big time when he missed, that's all.

I would like to say false, in a poly fog trench game, deferred troops can be a huge changing point in which you can easily hide a stack. When someone missed 3 turns all with different colors and doesn’t get kicked (which is a flawed system), then it does change a game.

But a verdict was made and so be it. He’s just a cheap scape, has always played like this and always will.

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:33 pm

murphy16 wrote:I would like to say false, in a poly fog trench game, deferred troops can be a huge changing point in which you can easily hide a stack. When someone missed 3 turns all with different colors and doesn’t get kicked (which is a flawed system), then it does change a game.

But a verdict was made and so be it. He’s just a cheap scape, has always played like this and always will.

My I suggest that you make a suggestion about the poly games and deferred troops.
Captain Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby murphy16 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:57 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
murphy16 wrote:I would like to say false, in a poly fog trench game, deferred troops can be a huge changing point in which you can easily hide a stack. When someone missed 3 turns all with different colors and doesn’t get kicked (which is a flawed system), then it does change a game.

My I suggest that you make a suggestion about the poly games and deferred troops.

Absolutely, I’ll find my way through the threads right now.

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:48 pm

murphy16 wrote:
Donelladan wrote:This is not possible.

I would like to say false, in a poly fog trench game, deferred troops can be a huge changing point in which you can easily hide a stack. When someone missed 3 turns all with different colors and doesn’t get kicked (which is a flawed system), then it does change a game.

Don I really don't get your argument here. Deferred troops in a trench game can make a massive difference.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Return to Closed C&A Reports