Conquer Club

Does what Metalica & tattooedude did contitute as abuse?

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Does what Metalica & tattooedude did contitute as abuse?

Postby sadistic on Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:50 am

There's a discussion about it in the bugs and suggestions forum: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8476

-There is no mention that freestyle means simultaneous turns in the rules or the FAQ for new players

-There is no mention of this exploit in the rules or the FAQ.

-Metalica and tattooedude are taking full advantage of this bug and creating new games together and preying on new players.

-Since they're premium members I'm sure no action will be taken against them but just be aware that Metalica's Rank: Major Major and Score: 1684 and tattooedude's Rank: Captain Captain and Score: 1592 are not at all reflections of their actual skill level. They simply are preying on new players and people unfamiliar with freestyle bugs to escalate their scores. [/url]
Sergeant 1st Class sadistic

sadistic-metallica-tattooedude

Postby tattooedude on Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:29 pm

I don't appreciate being called a cheater by sadistic. I simply missed a turn, the first missed turn in 200 games!! Now I am being accused of cheating? This is bullshit! I earned my rank fairly and have never cheated![/b]
Sergeant 1st Class tattooedude

Re: sadistic-metallica-tattooedude

Postby sadistic on Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:53 pm

tattooedude wrote:I don't appreciate being called a cheater by sadistic. I simply missed a turn, the first missed turn in 200 games!! Now I am being accused of cheating? This is bullshit! I earned my rank fairly and have never cheated![/b]

toedude, get your facts straight:

#1 - Where did I accuse you of cheating?

#2 - If you look a the topic you'll see that I asked a question, I didn't state a fact.

#3 - You didn't "just miss a turn", you know what you did and you know exactly how and why you did it. It's very clear by looking at the game logs. How can you deny that?

#4 - If you consider what you did in the game that I played against you to be fair, you are absolutely right that what you are saying is bullshit. I'm not disagreeing with you at all about that.

Postby Sammy gags on Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:20 pm

#1 - Warning ppl that they r playing with a cheater

#2 - Look at the topic & ull c that u look like a complete retard

#3 - What u r accusing him of makes no sense

#4 - He makes a gr8 teammate & played the game the wa its supposed 2
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby juventino on Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:01 am

i understand what this comes from.. and as he said.. it is not cheating he calls it.

But it is a very non ethical... It is just poor sportmanship when you play like that.
Major juventino

Postby sadistic on Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:51 pm

Sammy gags wrote:#3 - What u r accusing him of makes no sense

Perhaps this better illustrates what I'm refering to:

http://s179269986.onlinehome.us/freestyle_exploit.htm

Sammy gags wrote:#2 - Look at the topic & ull c that u look like a complete retard

Please rephrase in the English language so "retards" like me can better understand what you are attempting to communicate. Also, including facts to backup your argument would be helpful.

Postby Sammy gags on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:05 pm

1st of all i dont see how him missing a turn turn can lead 2 u calling him a cheater
2nd of all, i dont see how it strategically helped him seeing as he gets the same # of armies as if he were there, just minus the card
& 3rd of all i am calling u a retard because u r going around giving him a bad name by insulting him in forums & his games, when every time that i have played with him he has been a respectable player
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby RexRamp on Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:49 am

Sammy gags wrote:1st of all i dont see how him missing a turn turn can lead 2 u calling him a cheater
2nd of all, i dont see how it strategically helped him seeing as he gets the same # of armies as if he were there, just minus the card
& 3rd of all i am calling u a retard because u r going around giving him a bad name by insulting him in forums & his games, when every time that i have played with him he has been a respectable player

1. He don't call it cheating, he call it poor sportmanship.

2. He's teammate takes his turn, and get control over a territory and are able to relocate the tropes so they can take away the opposites advantage in the next turn. They also get more armies the next turn since the oppsition ain't able to take back any of the provinces his partner gained in the previous round. Don't u see this?

3. This ain't cheating, but it ain't fair play either. They should make it possible for the other team to take their turn 12 hours before the turn ends to avoid people stretching the rules this way.
Sergeant RexRamp

Return to Closed C&A Reports