We remade the bonus.
- N. - Currently a +2 needs to be reduced to a +1
- Lor. - Currently a +4 needs to be reduced to a +3. One region (Meuse) is completely secluded and does not need to maintain defensive troops
- Alsace needs to be reduced to a +1. It's only two regions, and one of those regions borders a starting neutral
- F.C. also needs to be reduced to a +3 (+2 for F.C. and the +1 for the Regional Claim) as the continent itself is +4 and there is a +1 for the Regional Claim which needs to be held as part of the regular continent anyway.
- Ok, done.nolefan5311 wrote:
- B.Z.H. by itself (without the shield) needs to be reduced to a +2. That continent can be defended entirely by holding Ille et Vilaine and Morbihan. Another issue arises when you include the shield bonus as I can just move those defensive troops to Loire-Atlantique and gain an additional +1 (for a total of a +5) without having an additional border to defend. I suggest you further reduce BZH to a +1 so the composite bonus of BZH and the Bretagne shield drops to a +2 total.
- We prefer to keep +2nolefan5311 wrote:
- A similar issue arises with Rhones-Alps as the composite bonus with the Regional Claim (contained entirely in that continent) and the continent is a total of a +9. The calculator suggests a total bonus of 6.42, so lowering the total bonus for both to a +6 total would solve that problem (+5 for Rhonne Alps and the +1 for the Regional Claim)
- ok, donenolefan5311 wrote:
- The composite bonus of Paca, Corse, and the Regional Claim equals a total of 9 when the calculator indicates it should be a total bonus of 3.42. I can hold that entire chain of bonuses by defending only from Haute-Alpes, Alpes de Haute Provence, and Vaucluse. This needs significant changes either in the way of additional attack routes in, more borders to defend, or a significant reduction in the total bonus for this region.
- add a sea link between hérault and Corse du Sud
- reduce bonus PACA to +4nolefan5311 wrote:
- And another similar issue arises with the composite bonus of B.N., H.N., and Free Normandie. Holding those 5 regions totals yields a composite bonus of 6 when this should be lowered to no higher than a 5 total, preferably a 4. What do you think about combining that entire district and just labeling it Free Normandie? That would allow you to remove the starting neutral on Eure.
- We want to keep the two regions (HN and BN) so we reduce bonus. HN : +1 and BN : +2nolefan5311 wrote:
- The complete Paris bonus is listed at +8, but to hold that you also need to hold the inner suburbs which yields an additional +3, for a total of +11 when it probably should not be higher than 6 total. I understand the amount of neutrals to take is 30, but I'm not sure how I feel about it.
- suburbs +2
- + 6 for the region instead +8nolefan5311 wrote:It looks like most of the issues arise with the Regional Claim composite bonuses so they should be relatively easy fixed. One thing I am unclear on is on the Foreign Claims. Wallonie and Nord will in fact have separate armies on them, correct? Or is that the same region? If it's the same region, have you thought about just making that actual region the color of the Claim shield?