sannemanrobinson wrote:Can Barrio Azul have a darker shade now that the blue is lighter? Especially in the legend it pops out.
Looks good for the rest!
sur (instead of suroeste)
sudeste (instead of sur)
céntrico is downtownkoontz1973 wrote:pamoa, why centro over what I have? What does my one mean if you know? Will change all today. Anything else you spotted?
x-raider wrote:Looking great Koontz. Is it just me, or does the park in the north just look wrong?
I understand it might be depicting something specific, but it doesn't look right.
x-raider wrote:OK, Just wanted to check.
Plus I really need to increase my presence in the foundry
cairnswk wrote:koontz...passing another eye over this for you....
* Casa de Campo text is a different colour from the others - not as distinct and thus failing legilbly
* the sky blue texts of Sur don't stand out as much as the others for legibility - perhaps this is the drop shadow needing to be more distinct
* Nordeste text is also not as distinct - the pink blurs in with the drop shadow a little and thus is not as distinct for me as the others.
cairnswk wrote:both images:
* the crossing image in the legend is not distinctive as the crossings on the map and gets lost - perhaps consider moving that text down a fraction to increase the size of the crossing to make it stand out more
* the yellow line between Ventille and Parque Agustin Rodriguez doe not extend all the way up to the boundary of the man-made lake - any reason for this? looks unfinshed!
othwerwise...this is moving towards looking really good.
isaiah40 wrote:The first thing I see is that the shadow of the bridges do not match the shadow of the buildings now.
cairnswk wrote:koontz, small map, Sur is still in light blue in legend.
Otherwise, everything looks better to me. the pink seems to have fixed itself
Users browsing this forum: jisung