Current Version 38
Neutrals Map20 neutral starts plus game drop neutrals
Where snipers can Bombard
The basics are almost completed. Just got to find some names for territories.
What you need to know:
Map Title: WWII: Stalingrad
Continents: 14, with only 12 having bonuses
Territories/Armies: as listed below in territory/armies format:
- * Kuporosnoya - 3/3
* Hospital - 1/1
* Goemark - 5/7
* Panzer Divs - 9/10
* Gorodische - 6/8
* Orlovka - 5/4
* Rynok - 4/4
* Mameyev Hill - 1/2
* City - 15/14
* Chulkov - 3/5
* 62nd - 7/9
* 64th - 5/7
* River Ferries - 10/10
* Snipers - 4/4
* Luftwaffe - 6/6
Total - 86/99
- * Standard risk type gameplay with region type bonuses
* Each territory has one or two armies in it
* Planes can bombard terts makred with bomb icons.
* German or Russian HQ can conquer the Leftwaffe or Russian VVS if necessary
* Infantry can conquer snipers, armour, other infantry and artillery
* Armour can conquer armour and infantry
* Artillery can only bombard artillery and infantry
Background: The Battle of Stalingrad turned to the war for Hilter and the Russians. It was a fatal blow to Hitler, and a symbol of courage for the Red Army. Fought over more than 6 months, over 2 million Russian and Axis troops were killed.
Why? There has been call for the map from some quarters of CC players.