Many years ago in a forgotten land, there was a glorious empire called "The Great Empire". The empire controlled a vast amount of land, from the mountains in the North, to the seas of the South. After the death of King Glore, the empire fell apart, as his eight sons fought for control. Eight empires were formed by each son and to this day the empires still fight for control. What was the Great Empire has descended into just a Lorn Empire. End the wars and reunite the former Great Empire.
Map Size: 82 Territories (Total)
Play Type Support: All Types
Starting Territories (Where Players May Start): 8
Auto Deploy Territories: 12 (8 Barracks, 4 Villages)
Bonus Territories: 8 Castles
Combined Bonus Territories: 56 (All Territories In Empires) + 26 (All Territories In Farmlands)
Winning Conditions: Take Out All Other Rivals
Losing Conditions: Get Taken Out Or Have No Castles
1. Empires now can one-way attack into farmlands and farmlands can not attack back.
2. Posts are renamed into Villages.
3. Each village can now one-way attack into two empires through tunnels that can bee seen on the map.
4. Graphical tunnel ways added into the map to show exactly where each village can attack.
5. A change in Snowy Lands borders is made to make the Snowy Lands Castle connected into all other Snowy Lands territories like all other Empires (For balancing things).
6. Legend has been rebuilt with 50px more height for adding new info, a small map added to show where are Empires and where are Farmlands, also symbols are added and new rules are written in legend.
7. A few small problems fixed.
8. Natural numbers changed into new rules on the map.
1. Each player starts the game on 1 or 2 castles depending on number of players.
2. Each castle has 4 armies at start and has a +1 bonus.
3. Players get 1 army per every 3 territories. The minimum army getting is 3 armies (Like normal maps).
4. There is a barracks territory in each empire bordering the castle with 4 naturals on it. The barracks territory has an auto deploy bonus of 4 per turn.
5. All other empire territories will start with 2 naturals on them except 2 bordering territories with other empires that will start with 16 naturals.
6. Having any 5 empire territories will have a +3 bonus.
Note: castle and barracks are counted as empire territories too.
7. Having any 2 farmland territories will have a +1 bonus.
Note: villages are counted as farmland territories too.
8. Every player must have at least 1 castle or will be eliminated.
9. Six of farmlands in middle of map have low number of naturals on them, 2 or 4. Sixteen of bordering farmlands with empires have 8 naturals and the other four farmlands are villages.
10. Villages are territories in farmlands named "Grail Village", "Silk Village", "Viller Camp" and "Tent" and will start with 16 naturals on each and will have an auto deploy of 8 each turn.
11. Villages can one-way attack into empires using tunnels shown on them map.
12. Empires can one-way attack into farmlands.