first of all i do like the idea, however:
- The legend does not match the map at all
- The army circles are unclear and also do not match the map
- the font and especially the white glow behind the letters does not match the map.
- the white dots in the water are superfluous, everyone with half a brain knows that the docks connect, even without the dots.
- It's unclear why farmlands can't attack back, it's flat land, so what is even blocking the attacks back to the empires?
- a tent is not a village, nor is a camp, you should seriously consider renaming to avoid massive confusion.
- it's hard to tell if snowy lands 2 and 3 connect or not, there's trees in front (or on top of) the borders, but it's not sure if they're ment to block the path or not, the same counts for many other borders.
- it took me several minutes to figure out where the tunnels where, it's also unclear to me why tunnels would be one-way, unless they were hidden from one side, i understand the gameplay reason and it's quite fun, it just doesn't make sense the way it's now. at the very least a tunnel on the legend should look more like a tunnel on the map (add an actual tunnel and not just the exit/entrance)
- The legend sais +3 for 5 territories in each empire, can i have 3 territories in the woodland and 2 in the infernal empire and still get the bonus, or do i need 5 in the woodlands alone? it makes a huge difference in gameplay.
- why can barracks bombard? it trains soldiers, soldiers don't bombard? make an archery range or siege workshop to bombard. and why would anyone bombard farmland in the first place?
it's a map with potential, but a lot of work has to be done before it gets playable.
P.S. sorry if i sound offensive, i do not mean to be offensive i'm just trying to give you my opinion on the map.
Last edited by zimmah
on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!
Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen