firstly like koontz says...you need to do front page title like i have on Rail S America....this is easiest way for mods to determine what it happening with updates.
secondly, you need to prepare some spaces on the map for those curved battle site names to fit into to, like i show you on the version i posted....you need to move things around a little for this to fit otherwise will look a mess.
1. you need to make somehow more space on continent europe....
* lose all that area west of london and Rosch and Paris and spain...it is taking pixel space that is more important to be used elsewhere.
* you could also lose some of finland and northern russian
* then pull the map up to 630x600 and re-position your legend pieces.
* then move armies like 14th, 16th
* move Tekirdag name out to sea with line to territory
* move sarajevo above cirle
* move name serbia to sit on an indicator line pointing to Serbia
* move name Sofia and Bulgaria up and then move up 16th army
do things like this so those battle names will fit in better...make better use of space you have.
Seamus76 wrote:Very nice. I really like the men and ships, good work.
koontz1973 wrote:Oneyed, Trench warfare, change to Static warfare as the sites setting of the same name will cause this a lot of confusion.
koontz1973 wrote:Your tiny flags for the London attack and Paris bombards, place these next to or on top of the names to make it easier to understand. The London one is closer to the England name than to London.
koontz1973 wrote:Your soldiers, give each pair a different look and word it +1 for each pair.
koontz1973 wrote:Sinai name is going over the border. Move the border so the name sits in the territ. Same with all others.
koontz1973 wrote:Bottom right of the map can be held with 2 or 3 territs only depending on holding Greece or not. You have huge bonuses there with very few attack points. Find a way to open it up some more.
koontz1973 wrote:Why does Paris bombard Somara?
Oneyed wrote:koontz1973 wrote:Oneyed, Trench warfare, change to Static warfare as the sites setting of the same name will cause this a lot of confusion.
I do not understand here... btw, what is confused on Trench warfare when it was Trench warfare?
Oneyed wrote:do you mean by colours or how? will try to do something.
Oneyed wrote:ok, but in some places the names will be in the sea.
Industrial Helix wrote:Are you doing the battles still? I hope so, that was like one of the best parts of this map.
Industrial Helix wrote:You might try giving the opposite fighting armies coordinating colors to further illustrate that they're opposite.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest