[Abandoned] - Age of Quests

Abandoned and Vacationed maps. The final resting place, unless you recycle.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Age of Quests - V7-page1&3

Postby edbeard on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:49 pm

MrBenn wrote:I've had enough of you... get out of there ;-)

Welcome back to the Foundry Proper... onwards and upwards ;-)

Mr B

wait what? so you just don't post anything for a couple weeks and you get a stamp?

fyi, I'm all for this map and I'm all for it being here but seems like weird timing. Wouldn't hurt to wait on DiM posting some of his reflections after testing.
Major edbeard

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Postby CodingMonkey on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:05 am

it looks great, but the font is almost impossible to read, and I'm not dyslexic.
Corporal 1st Class CodingMonkey

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby MrBenn on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:00 pm

This map has been moved into retirement, as DiM appears to have gone AWOL, and there have not been any updates for some time.

Mr B
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn
Retired Team Member

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (15)

Previous

Return to Recycling Box