VioIet vs NoSurvivors (4-8 of 21)

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: VioIet vs NoSurvivors (0-2 of 21)

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:Please note this is a friendly challenge. Flaming will not be tolerated. No need to hurt anyone's e-feelings. (Especially not mine).
VIOLOGY IS IN SESSION!!

So I can't say that Violet will win simply because us ladies kick butt? :lol:

Yeah, no.. I'm saying Vio is going to kick my ass, so don't flame me for it ;) hehe
Major NoSurvivors

Medals: 81
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: VioIet vs NoSurvivors (2-3 of 21)

Postby VioIet on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:10 am

That Austerlitz game seems to have everybody in it except for me :?

I can only conclude that means that the actual game didn't count. Dice like that shouldn't be allowed anyhow :P
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Major VioIet

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:03 am

VioIet wrote:That Austerlitz game seems to have everybody in it except for me :?

I can only conclude that means that the actual game didn't count. Dice like that shouldn't be allowed anyhow :P

You call it dice, I call it my version of "out playing" you ;). The only way I can :P

-Glorious Leader
Major NoSurvivors

Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: VioIet vs NoSurvivors (2-4 of 21)

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:51 am

BOOM! Calling Vio.. I am getting bored.. you need to start catching up :P

Send me over 2 more invites please <3
Major NoSurvivors

Postby VioIet on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:31 am

NoSurvivors wrote:You call it dice, I call it my version of "out playing" you ;). The only way I can :P

-Glorious Leader

Yeah- "glorious leader" all right, with that crazy hat. Sure :roll:

And you didn't even know the map! I had to tell you twice that you were close to a bonus and you still didn't see it. Those dice were rigged!

And fine- I will send you the next two games. Be patient! :)

Major VioIet

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:35 am

VioIet wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:You call it dice, I call it my version of "out playing" you ;). The only way I can :P

-Glorious Leader

Yeah- "glorious leader" all right, with that crazy hat. Sure :roll:

And you didn't even know the map! I had to tell you twice that you were close to a bonus and you still didn't see it. Those dice were rigged!

And fine- I will send you the next two games. Be patient! :)

WESPECT MAH ATOWITEH!!

-Glorious Leader
Major NoSurvivors

Re: VioIet vs NoSurvivors (3-6 of 21) -- DELAYED

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:35 pm

Due to Vio and myself being behind in studies/work.. we have decided to postpone the next set of games until further notice (likely for about 3 weeks). Thanks for your patience, I will return to kicking her butt soon. With my dice skill, of course.. :D

-Glorious Leader
Major NoSurvivors

Postby Roussallier on Sun May 05, 2013 9:41 am

Violet you're letting me down, you suck.

It's over, we're breaking up. :lol:
If my timer is low, please contact Violet, Janomike, or stotzi
Colonel Roussallier

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (3)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun May 05, 2013 9:48 am

Roussallier wrote:Violet you're letting me down, you suck.

It's over, we're breaking up. :lol:

:shock: .........:lol: yeah vio.. you're losing to a total noob! C'mon!!

=D>
Major NoSurvivors

Re: VioIet vs NoSurvivors (3-6 of 21) -- DELAYED NO LONGER!

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:44 am

This is no longer delayed.. now that Vio is done for the summer and I am almost (but I don't do schoolwork so who cares really? :lol:), PLAY BALL!
Major NoSurvivors

Postby VioIet on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:25 am

All right! I guess this thing is back on!

And NoS, your best Viology teacher insists that you do your homework!!

Major VioIet

General Contribution (1)

Postby VioIet on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:32 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:iAmCaffeine.. he stole my hat and then I went downhill.. :x

And you still haven't recovered. O:)

You kicked me when I was down.. Bastard..

Okay Nos, you could've at least WAITED until our 2 person war was over before losing all your points! You need to be a colonel at least, when you play me. That way, I won't lose many points when I lose, and I'll gain lots of points when I win. Works out perfectly :)

Major VioIet

General Contribution (1)

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:31 pm

VioIet wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:iAmCaffeine.. he stole my hat and then I went downhill.. :x

And you still haven't recovered. O:)

You kicked me when I was down.. Bastard..

Okay Nos, you could've at least WAITED until our 2 person war was over before losing all your points! You need to be a colonel at least, when you play me. That way, I won't lose many points when I lose, and I'll gain lots of points when I win. Works out perfectly :)

1. I blame iAmCaffeine
2. You'll win the majority of points anyways (with us even and you winning 11+)
3. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you, sheesh! ;)

Now with that out of the way we can continue the flame NoS thread :D (not that I need any HELP looking like an idiot ;))
Major NoSurvivors

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:13 pm

*coughs
Major iAmCaffeine

Medals: 78
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:16 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:*coughs

TIE DOWN THE GOATS AND COWS! BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES! AND FOR GOODNESS SAKES SHOOT THE MAN!
Major NoSurvivors

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:32 am

NoSurvivors wrote:

TIE DOWN THE GOATS AND COWS! BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES! AND FOR GOODNESS SAKES SHOOT THE MAN!

You should be grateful I haven't joined any of your 1v1 games. ;)
Major iAmCaffeine

Medals: 78
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:09 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:

You should be grateful I haven't joined any of your 1v1 games. ;)

:lol: I aint fraid a no ghosts!
Major NoSurvivors

Re: VioIet vs NoSurvivors (4-7 of 21)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:31 pm

A very good game (for me, of course) in monsters where I again, with my amazing strategy and NOT AT ALL my dice, have won another match! And here I thought you would put up a fight Vio..
--Feeling sorely disappointed :ugeek:
Major NoSurvivors

Previous

Return to Callouts Archives