The Colonies: A New Group Looking For Members (See Details)

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The Colonies: A New Group Looking For Members (See Details)

Postby ViperOverLord on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:43 am

I will be starting a new group for people who would like to learn maps and team chemistry in the hopes of getting accepted into a clan. All members will be non-clan players with the exception of group leaders and and mentors.

This group will be open to all non clan members who want to play games within the group on a regular basis. But we would also be recruiting mentors and potential co-group leaders.

Post here and/or send me a PM if you are interested in joining.

If you are a clan member who is interested in being a mentor then let me know about 2 to 10 challenging maps you would be especially interested in mentoring players on.

High Score: #76 3053
Major ViperOverLord

Medals: 129
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (30)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31)

Return to Callouts Archives