TLO IV

Swedish language forum

Moderator: Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

This forum is for a specific language group. Please respect and use the language for which the forum was intended.

TLO IV

Postby Lufsen75 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Undrar om någon eller någrra är intresserade av att komplettera mitt, alstergrens och Crash_22s lag i denna turnering. Hoppas på snabba svar så vi kommer med ett svenskt lag igen.

Skicka PM till mig eller svara här.

Lindax wrote:The same: minimum 4, maximum 6.

Lx

Lufsen75 wrote:Hi. I have to get back to you. But my team are probably interested. How many players are there per team?

Regards Lufsen75

Lindax wrote:Hi guys,

You're getting this PM because you were the Captain of one of the teams participating in the "Main Event" of TLO III 2010.

I'm thinking of organizing another TLO Tournament this year and I'm trying to get an idea how many of those teams would be interested in participating again. I'm planning to reserve half the spots for the above mentioned teams. To be regarded as the same team you need at least 3 of the same players and preferably keep the same name.

Because of the restriction of one year for tournaments and the amount of work, I'm going to accept 16 teams only, no qualifying round and stuff like that. There will be some other chances here and there, but nothing major, the overall idea will be as before.

My team, Rangers of the North doesn't exist anymore, so I may be willing to accept an invitation from another team. ;)

Thanks,

Lx
Sergeant Lufsen75

Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (30)

Re: TLO IV

Postby Lufsen75 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:41 am

Inte en kotte som vill försvara Sveriges färger?
Sergeant Lufsen75

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6)

Postby Draq on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Jag skulle kunna tänka mig ställa upp!
Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier Draq

Medals: 85
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (22)

Postby Lufsen75 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:54 am

Skall se om det går ihop. Skall också se om det finns plats kvar.
Sergeant Lufsen75

Postby Pedronicus on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:19 pm

It's mad, that the first time I get to hear that Rob is going to run another TLO tournament, it's in a Swedish speaking forum!

Forgive my intrusion
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Lufsen75 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:31 am

Pedronicus wrote:It's mad, that the first time I get to hear that Rob is going to run another TLO tournament, it's in a Swedish speaking forum!

Forgive my intrusion

Och sedan när skall man prata annat än svenska här. Du blir rapporterad helt klart.
Sergeant Lufsen75

Postby Lufsen75 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Det blir en omgång till. Hoppas att vi kan få till två namn till så vi kan köra på denna omgång med fullt lag.
Sergeant Lufsen75

Return to Erövrarklubben