Pergunta sobre torneios

Portuguese language forum

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

This forum is for a specific language group. Please respect and use the language for which the forum was intended.

Pergunta sobre torneios

Postby alicesmile on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:05 am

Pela minha leitura, já se pode organizar torneios só com portugueses e brasileiros dentro do Clube da Conquista sem a obrigação de o organizar no fórum "create/join a game", bastando, quando se pede os previlégios, fazer a tradução para os responsáveis aceitarem o torneio.

Confirmem se estou certo ou errado.

Se estiver certo, avanço com a organização de um torneio (só para falantes da língua de Camões: tugas e brasucas) para o qual tirei dúvidas e o Marval disse para esperar
Last edited by thenobodies80 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from the italian forum
New Recruit alicesmile

Re: Pergunta sobre torneios

Postby Lindax on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:06 pm

alicesmile wrote:Pela minha leitura, já se pode organizar torneios só com portugueses e brasileiros dentro do Clube da Conquista sem a obrigação de o organizar no fórum "create/join a game", bastando, quando se pede os previlégios, fazer a tradução para os responsáveis aceitarem o torneio.

Confirmem se estou certo ou errado.

Se estiver certo, avanço com a organização de um torneio (só para falantes da língua de Camões: tugas e brasucas) para o qual tirei dúvidas e o Marval disse para esperar

Sorry, I don't speak much Portuguese, but I think I understand your question. I can communicate with you in Spanish if that helps.

Here are the guidelines/rules for International Tournaments from the Tournament Handbook:

• Members who wish to run an international tournament must have successfully organized a completed tournament in the main forum.
  • One person cannot run more than 2 international tournaments at the same time.
  • The member must be a frequenter in the international forum (therefore knows the language and probably even from that country).
  • When requesting privileges for the tournament, the organizer must include an English translation of the tournament with their request in order to receive the privileges.
  • The organizer is responsible for informing the Tournament Directors when the tournament finishes. They will also be required to provide an update to the tournament upon request.
  • These tournaments will be under the same regulations (abandoned tournaments and privileges abuse) and rewards (Hall of Fame and medal recognition) as tournaments in the main forums.
  • If you have questions concerning International Tournaments, please PM the Tournament Director overseeing International Tournaments

To create the tournament you can post a thread in this language forum, you don't need to do it in the Create/Join a Tournament Forum. However, when it is filled and becomes "Ongoing", I will move it to Ongoing Tournaments.

If you would like to organize a tournament for people speaking a language that does not have it's own International Forum, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Lx
International Tournaments
Major Lindax
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 129
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Return to Clube da Conquista