alicesmile wrote:Pela minha leitura, já se pode organizar torneios só com portugueses e brasileiros dentro do Clube da Conquista sem a obrigação de o organizar no fórum "create/join a game", bastando, quando se pede os previlégios, fazer a tradução para os responsáveis aceitarem o torneio.
Confirmem se estou certo ou errado.
Se estiver certo, avanço com a organização de um torneio (só para falantes da língua de Camões: tugas e brasucas) para o qual tirei dúvidas e o Marval disse para esperar
Sorry, I don't speak much Portuguese, but I think I understand your question. I can communicate with you in Spanish if that helps.
Here are the guidelines/rules for International Tournaments from the Tournament Handbook:
- Members who wish to run an international tournament must have successfully organized a completed tournament in the main forum.
- One person cannot run more than 2 international tournaments at the same time.
- The member must be a frequenter in the international forum (therefore knows the language and probably even from that country).
- When requesting privileges for the tournament, the organizer must include an English translation of the tournament with their request in order to receive the privileges.
- The organizer is responsible for informing the Tournament Directors when the tournament finishes. They will also be required to provide an update to the tournament upon request.
- These tournaments will be under the same regulations (abandoned tournaments and privileges abuse) and rewards (Hall of Fame and medal recognition) as tournaments in the main forums.
- If you have questions concerning International Tournaments, please PM the Tournament Director overseeing International Tournaments
To create the tournament you can post a thread in this language forum, you don't need to do it in the Create/Join a Tournament Forum. However, when it is filled and becomes "Ongoing", I will move it to Ongoing Tournaments.
If you would like to organize a tournament for people speaking a language that does not have it's own International Forum, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.