Conquer Club

Firefox Add-On?

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Firefox Add-On?

Postby adamator on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Hi all--

I was in the SoC but was inactive for about a year and a half, and in the meantime bought a new computer... I seem to recall someone in here showed me a firefox add-on that gave a bunch of game statistics and helpful info at the bottom of the page. Have searched the forums and can't find it... Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Can I still get in on SoC games or do I have to do anything to rejoin since I was inactive for so long?

Thanks!

~a
Colonel adamator

Re: Firefox Add-On?

Postby Caymanmew on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:29 pm

adamator wrote:Hi all--

I was in the SoC but was inactive for about a year and a half, and in the meantime bought a new computer... I seem to recall someone in here showed me a firefox add-on that gave a bunch of game statistics and helpful info at the bottom of the page. Have searched the forums and can't find it... Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Can I still get in on SoC games or do I have to do anything to rejoin since I was inactive for so long?

Thanks!

~a

just join the games there open to anyone plus your still in your class so you are still in the SoC
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Re: Firefox Add-On?

Postby macbone on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:46 am

Adam, you're looking for BOB.

Here's a handy guide to helpful add-ons: Click here.
Colonel macbone

Return to SoC Training Grounds