Conquer Club

No PM

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

No PM

Postby mgert on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:30 am

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but here goes...

I signed up for training yesterday have been added to the list but have not been PM'ed yet. Can I go into training games before I get PM'ed. I see something like you can't join games with someone in your class?
Cook mgert

Re: No PM

Postby lt.Futt on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:00 pm

mgert wrote:Sorry if this is in the wrong place but here goes...

I signed up for training yesterday have been added to the list but have not been PM'ed yet. Can I go into training games before I get PM'ed. I see something like you can't join games with someone in your class?

We start new classes every week. If you did join yesterday, I assume you class have not yet started or your PM may be straight around the corner.

Make sure you don't join games with any of your class mates. This to prevent that students from the same class room read each others plans. Might be a good learning yet you can't when you're in the same game.
Major lt.Futt

Re: No PM

Postby dhallmeyer on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Keep an eye on the list. We update it as more students join, but we can only take a few in each week. You'll be notified when you get added.
Captain dhallmeyer
Senior SoC Training Instructor
Senior SoC Training Instructor

Return to SoC Training Grounds