Conquer Club

Game log doesn't give enough information

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Game log doesn't give enough information

Postby nonuggets on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:53 am

Say if someone attacks me and loses the battle, there is no way for me to know that the attack happened unless I remember that I had i.e. 10 before and 4 now. I'm playing 160 games...so it would be a little hard to remember my troop position on each game. If someone reduces my troop count, but doesn't take the territory, I have no way of knowing from the log, do I?
Sergeant 1st Class nonuggets

Re: Game log doesn't give enough information

Postby Devon99 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Try this buddy, it allows you to tkae a snap shot after your turn, this will create a link in private chat that can click to show the previous stae of the map and you use the show difference button to see what haapened while you were away.

Its vital that you remember to take the snap shot after each turn.

You will need to use firefox and install grease monkey.

This app also provides lot of other useful info.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=527&t=161049
Major Devon99

Postby Viceroy63 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:47 pm

nonuggets wrote:Say if someone attacks me and loses the battle, there is no way for me to know that the attack happened unless I remember that I had i.e. 10 before and 4 now. I'm playing 160 games...so it would be a little hard to remember my troop position on each game. If someone reduces my troop count, but doesn't take the territory, I have no way of knowing from the log, do I?

My Friend and Comrade in arms:

If you are playing 160 games then you have a much larger problem then trying to recall all the information on previous maps. You need help with your addiction problem. Lol.
:lol:

But to answer your question... No; The game log does not provide any of the failed assaults. Only the conquest.

The over all troop count is what really matters. So keep that troop count high by not assaulting to the last troop. Always stop at 3 troops. Otherwise in the long run it basically balances itself all out. Except where Strategy and bonuses unbalance the equation.

Also I see that you are new and not a member of the SoC (Society of Cooks). I would seriously recommend that you look into the SoC Program before you join any more games. Learn to advance in rank first or else you will eventually find yourself down to the rank of a Private.
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Postby nonuggets on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:53 pm

thnx devon..i've been taking ss of all my games, i haven't had a chance to try and review them, but that add on seems to b helpful
Sergeant 1st Class nonuggets

Return to SoC Training Grounds