Dealing with bad dices

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderators: Global Moderators, Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Dealing with bad dice

Postby kuma32478 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:41 pm

comic boy wrote:As this is a training thread I feel I should point out that it is impossible to deal with any kind of dices because they do not exist , there are of course ways of dealing with bad dice :D

I wondered how long it would take for someone to point that out.
Sergeant 1st Class kuma32478

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (11)
Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Dealing with bad dices

Postby Viceroy63 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Good point! This may be just a training thread but it's our SoC training thread. And if anything is more conducive to training and learning than communication then I would like to hear about it. Even if I have to read about other stuff as well in the process.

So for my part I believe that discussions should be encouraged even if they degrade some. If the topic degrades too much there are always the Mods who can lock up the thread. In fact the SoC Report will simply be a thread like everything else here and probably should be and probably will be an open thread for all to Follow and comment on.

We're getting close to that day now by the way. About one more week or so, and the first SoC Report will be posted in the forums and the link to the thread sent out to all the SoC Members. Just in case anyone is wondering.
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Return to SoC Training Grounds