looking for a student

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderators: Academy Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: looking for a student

Postby silversun6 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:48 pm

xerocco wrote:I would be interested !

sorry xerocco , took one already.

can you please look or remove this for now ?
Brigadier silversun6

Medals: 106
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (28)
Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby Viceroy63 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:14 am

Well Heck; I want one too. ;)

A low, very low ranking player, willing to play exactly as I say and never miss any turns.

Must be willing to confide in me their password just in case and not afraid to speak up if they have any suggestions to make even if it may not sound all that smart. In other words I want a talker that will talk me to death. LOL.

Must have read my article, "Important Principles to Communicate in Team Games" and understand and agree with it!

In return I promise to share in agonizing details in the form of very long and very concise emails, "Love Letters" (LOL), the secrets of my success and all strategy ideas and the basis of them.

Also if you are a reasonably attractive, mature female (such as below) who actually graduated high school or holds a valid USA G.E.D. (General Equivalency Diploma), that would work as well.
:lol:

Or if you just want some free advice on your games you can just PM me and not have to play on my team. LOL.
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby dhallmeyer on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:32 am

I think I will lock this now since the OP asked. Viceroy you are welcome to create another thread of your own.
Captain dhallmeyer
Senior SoC Training Instructor
Senior SoC Training Instructor

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (4)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Training Achievement (4) General Contribution (9)

Return to SoC Training Grounds