Conquer Club

Another eager recruit

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Another eager recruit

Postby *mikee* on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:47 am

Hi,

Just joined and have started to play but I am already finding it tough. How do I enrole and benefit from some teaching?

Cheers
Private *mikee*

Re: Another eager recruit

Postby jleonnn on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:58 am

some advice from me: Find a map that you're good at and keep playing it; I found Aor2, and I got from a cadet to sergeant 1st class
Major jleonnn

Re: Another eager recruit

Postby gloryordeath on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:05 am

*mikee* wrote:Hi,

Just joined and have started to play but I am already finding it tough. How do I enrole and benefit from some teaching?

Cheers

I will put you in a classroom so you can look at how to best start out in a game. Read the PM i am sending and the stickies in the classroom. You will be unable to join the terminator games we teach until you have completed 5 games here at CC. But you can follow along in other games until you can post your own to be helped with.
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Return to SoC Training Grounds