Conquer Club

im confused

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

im confused

Postby CamelToe on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:23 pm

"The training grounds section of the forum are for the use of players who wish to learn and enjoy the game. Not for personal vendettas no matter if they might be deserved or not. Please don't spam our forum with these pointless posts.

Glory"

there is no vendetta where did you get that i have nothiong against him i love his points and want to teach others how to get them from him

not many peeeps know how to beat him but i do and i want to share that with people

thanks for listning and sorry dont mean to make troubles jsut thought this was the place for tips
Colonel CamelToe

Re: im confused

Postby CoolHand_79 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:09 am

The Society of Cooks is your first step in gaining and holding a higher rank.. Points aren't everything by any means and just a small part of what you gain. This is a place to learn to play cohesively and competitive with the very people hunting you for easy points.

I hope that ends all the confusion.

Cheers,

CH...
Sergeant 1st Class CoolHand_79

Re: im confused

Postby mpjh on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:46 am

Please, you have a response on this from gloryordeath. Do not spam this site further.
Cadet mpjh

Return to SoC Training Grounds