MarshalNey wrote:A well-deserved stamp seems in order...
Of course, this does not mean that any discussion of gameplay is over, but the focus has now moved to graphics since the map has met or exceeded the minimum Foundry standard.
-- Marshal Ney
P.S. Now let's get this thing rolling into Beta in time for Halloween
Thanks for the stamp MarshalNey.
Unfortunately, you've got high hopes of this being finished by 31/10.
My schedule for the next few weeks will probably involve very little CC apart from keeping up with existing games.
1. I still have to finalise Trafalgar xml changes
2. I have uni final exams in five weeks
3. I have an essay to complete for uni by next Tuesday
4. Every Friday I have a study group - one day out of the week.
5. and there is RL in there also.
Sorry to disappoint about this, but....maybe it will be ready for next year.
There are some things I would like to do with this map, let alone any that commentors might bring up as per above.
And that may take time re experimentation.