New Map: Space [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Continental bonuses

Postby Lupo on Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:29 am

I would like to know why Arda and Fae have the same bonuses and instead Arda and Narnia have a different bunus.
It seems like Arda is the best continent to hold between these three.
what's your opinion about?

Sergeant 1st Class Lupo

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Postby Lupo on Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:32 pm

any comment to my previous post?
Sergeant 1st Class Lupo

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:01 pm

Best continent can vary. Take FAE...it shares a station with Sol...a continent someone will not likely get early, so you don't have to worry about fighting back and forth for a bonus...

Look at Arda...if someone gets Narnia...and another person gets Arda...slightly harder to keep the bonus, as there isn't the 'no contest' as there is with Fae...

--Andy
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby gavin_sidhu on Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:25 am

To Andy: Can u plz change the title of this map so that it doesnt have 'New Map' in it. I read it thinking it is a new map of space, click it and find it only an old map. Thnx Gavin.

Edit: I realise that it says Quenched on it, but for some reason i overlook it too often.
Highest Score: 1843 Ranking (Australians): 3
Lieutenant gavin_sidhu

Previous

Return to The Atlas