Conquer Club

Philadelphia [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Philadelphia map

Postby Gilligan on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:37 pm

MOVED to map dev topic
Captain Gilligan

Re: Philadelphia map

Postby thenobodies80 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:05 pm

ben79 wrote:This is my fourth time writing in the map foundry forums, everytime it was for the same reasons : the colours on the map between different regions. Just played philadelphia map, actually i just look at it and forfeit the game ( yeah you can accuse me of point dumping on this one ), could not see a thing.

Please be aware that almost 10% of the population is colorblind. Is it that hard to NOT put a blue region next to a purple ( or whatever color looks like blue ), same thing for brown and green, yellow and green etc ...

We care about colorblind people.
Said that it's not easy to find the right colors for every type of colorblind vision. Actually we use tools to test how a map can be seen by a colorblind user. Unfortunately we don't have a real proof of a successful test till the community don't play the map. Only in that momnet we're sure that there's no real colorblind issue.
Now, it seems we have a problem here and I make sure to point RB0 here.
For now i have to ask to you a thing: since for us is not possible to see what you see, please give me a precise description of the issues you have with this map (e.g. "Cant' see the difference between the color of South Philly and Center City"). More accurate you are, a better map we can give to you.
Last thing, remember that the final result should please also the other 90% of world population, just we need to find a compromise that works with everyone ;)

Nobodies
Sergeant 1st Class thenobodies80

Re: Philadelphia [Quenched]

Postby GaryDenton on Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:54 pm

This is way out of Beta but I have never seen the Underdog feature work properly on this map.
That is supposed to be the unique feature on this map.
For example, I am easily winning in this game and the losing player is getting a penalty for underdog status, which isn't even described on the map.
https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=22858480
Corporal 1st Class GaryDenton

Re: Philadelphia [Quenched]

Postby MichelSableheart on Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:38 pm

2023-11-24 04:09:34 - thelord received 1 troops for holding the underdog
Seems to work correctly?
MichelSableheart,
Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
And a member of the Republic
Brigadier MichelSableheart

Previous

Return to The Atlas