Conquer Club

Cuban Missile Crisis [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Cuban Missile Crisis [Quenched]

Postby agentcom on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:57 am

That's kind of a weird place for it, but I understand if you don't have many options. Given that you're going this route, you might want to drop an asterisk to the right of the word "ownership" in the key. Shouldn't be too hard at all, just try to match the color. To me an asterisk would make someone look down (not possible) or to the right, and they'd find the info.
Colonel agentcom

Medals: 118
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (24) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tribe Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby Jippd on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:20 am

Asterik is a good idea but what if you placed the text below the invasion craft in the top right box?
Major Jippd

Medals: 106
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (21) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11)

Postby thenobodies80 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:00 am

I would like to put it into the legend, but there's no free room for that....without layers, well i can duplicate the legend to change it but it's lot of work when it can be done in 2 mins with the layers.
I can move the text to the top right legend even if wanted to stay away from the "to kremlin" to not cause confusion.

However, X-mas holidays are going to start so now I should have more free time, let me see what i can do.
I do NOT visit this site and I'm NOT Team CC anymore.
All PMs are autobinned.
If you need to contact me, you should already have a way to do it without using this site.
Thanks to those who helped me through the years. :)
Corporal 1st Class thenobodies80

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (8) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (17)

Postby sm8900 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:50 am

hi! sorry if anyone has asked this before, but is the Huntsville region part of the "Dixie" continent? I'm guessing that it is not? thanks.

great map, by the way. thanks!
Corporal 1st Class sm8900

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby t-o-m on Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:06 am

sm8900 wrote:hi! sorry if anyone has asked this before, but is the Huntsville region part of the "Dixie" continent? I'm guessing that it is not? thanks.

Hi sm8900! Huntsville is part of the Dixie continent.
Major t-o-m

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby sm8900 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:21 pm

t-o-m wrote:
sm8900 wrote:hi! sorry if anyone has asked this before, but is the Huntsville region part of the "Dixie" continent? I'm guessing that it is not? thanks.

Hi sm8900! Huntsville is part of the Dixie continent.

really? ok, no problem. good thing I asked! thanks so much. :-)
Corporal 1st Class sm8900

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Previous

Return to The Atlas