Victor Sullivan wrote:
First, I must say your map is simply stunning! Second, I must say that I do see some problems gameplay-wise:
- The continent names need to be more prominent; I don't even see one for the blue island.
- The island bonuses definitely need adjustment:
- Blue: +1 (4 territories, 1 border)
- Orange: +1 (5 territories, 1 border)
- Red: +2 (6 territories, 2 borders)
- Yellow: +2 or +3 (7 territories, 2 borders)
- Magenta: +2 or +3 (7 territories, 2 borders)
- Brown: +1 (5 territories, 1 border)
- Green: +1 (5 territories, 1 border)
- (Remember each will receive an additional +1 for holding the engine and steam)
wouldn't 1-border islands become slightly more rewarding if you also count the steam+engine then? because a +2 bonus on 1 border sounds much more interestng then a +3 bonus on 2 borders to me, or am i seeing this wrong?
/// nvm i should learn to read the complete post before replying,
i very much lke the ideas of extra borders and oxfort being able to bombard the whole map. (why didn't i think of that?)