Copenhagen sightseeing [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby WestWind on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:37 pm

I like this, it puts a little twist on city maps. It'll be fun to watch it go through the foundry.

Surely there must be a better name than, "The pedestrian area" for a territory?
Sergeant WestWind
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:14 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Training Achievement (1)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby Flapcake on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:15 pm

WestWind wrote:I like this, it puts a little twist on city maps. It'll be fun to watch it go through the foundry.

Surely there must be a better name than, "The pedestrian area" for a territory?


well it is "The pedestrian area" and a very huge area to, it got the longest walking street in europe, 6 km long, so why not ?
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby Industrial Helix on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:27 pm

stickied... I think I meant to when I originally posted but then I forgot.
Sketchblog [Update 07/25/11]: http://indyhelixsketch.blogspot.com/
Living in Japan [Update 07/17/11]: http://mirrorcountryih.blogspot.com/
Russian Revolution map for ConquerClub [07/20/11]: viewtopic.php?f=241&t=116575
User avatar
Cook Industrial Helix
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:49 pm
Location: California
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)
Training Achievement (1) Map Contribution (5) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby Flapcake on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Industrial Helix wrote:stickied... I think I meant to when I originally posted but then I forgot.



Thx IH :)
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby WestWind on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 am

Flapcake wrote:
WestWind wrote:I like this, it puts a little twist on city maps. It'll be fun to watch it go through the foundry.

Surely there must be a better name than, "The pedestrian area" for a territory?


well it is "The pedestrian area" and a very huge area to, it got the longest walking street in europe, 6 km long, so why not ?


Is it actually called that though? Because if not it just sounds like you got lazy in your territory names...
Sergeant WestWind
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:14 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Training Achievement (1)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby Flapcake on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:56 am

WestWind wrote:
Flapcake wrote:
WestWind wrote:I like this, it puts a little twist on city maps. It'll be fun to watch it go through the foundry.

Surely there must be a better name than, "The pedestrian area" for a territory?


well it is "The pedestrian area" and a very huge area to, it got the longest walking street in europe, 6 km long, so why not ?


Is it actually called that though? Because if not it just sounds like you got lazy in your territory names...


No I did not got lazy at all, I think ther was more than 100 names I could call that area, for those who know copenhagen centrum will say that "The pedestrian area" cover all of it.

http://www.copenhagenet.dk/CPH-Map/CPH-Pedestrian.asp

http://www.copenhagenet.dk/cph-shopping.htm

http://www.copenhagenet.dk/CPH-Map/CPH-Map.asp
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby WestWind on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:16 pm

According to your link, the main street is called Stroget. Sounds like a much better name, IMO.
Sergeant WestWind
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:14 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Training Achievement (1)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby koontz1973 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:24 pm

Flapcake, said it before, but it is worth saying again. I like this map. But right now I have only one question - why does the top legend have that really thick black line under it when you have this nice thin line splitting it up.

Also, where did you get your icons from?
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973
 
Posts: 7538
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 am
Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby Flapcake on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:36 pm

koontz1973 wrote:Flapcake, said it before, but it is worth saying again. I like this map. But right now I have only one question - why does the top legend have that really thick black line under it when you have this nice thin line splitting it up.

Also, where did you get your icons from?


emm yes the legend line is worth looking at.

The metro icon have made my self, the ferry and train, dont remember (had them in my computer for ages) the airplane from photoshop, the sights are pictures that i have remodeled, painted, sliced, shaped and resized.

And no, people do not know what strøget is, but "the pedestrian area" at all know what is.
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby koontz1973 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Flapcake wrote:And no, people do not know what strøget is, but "the pedestrian area" at all know what is.


You could rename this one of two ways.

"No cars allowed" - fits in with the fun theme of the map.
"Pedestrianised area" - a better use of English.

Any of the three is good, but pedestrian is not the right word. You would need to change it to "the pedestrianised area".
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973
 
Posts: 7538
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 am
Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby Flapcake on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:49 pm

koontz1973 wrote:
Flapcake wrote:And no, people do not know what strøget is, but "the pedestrian area" at all know what is.


You could rename this one of two ways.

"No cars allowed" - fits in with the fun theme of the map.
"Pedestrianised area" - a better use of English.

Any of the three is good, but pedestrian is not the right word. You would need to change it to "the pedestrianised area".



would this "pedestrian zone" be an option :?:
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby Flapcake on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:36 am

Changes: Legend frame, thinner line. "The pedestrian area" is now called "Pedestrian Zone" Amager are les "Brown"

Click image to enlarge.
image
Last edited by Flapcake on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby DiM on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:52 pm

i can't see the images. when i go to dropbox to see them it says: "Error (403) It seems you don't belong here! You should probably try logging in?"

try imageshack or photobucket as they're the best and most reliable image hosting sites.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Image
User avatar
Major DiM
 
Posts: 10554
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby Flapcake on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:03 pm

DiM wrote:i can't see the images. when i go to dropbox to see them it says: "Error (403) It seems you don't belong here! You should probably try logging in?"

try imageshack or photobucket as they're the best and most reliable image hosting sites.


You should be able to see the image now
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby DiM on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:15 pm

yep i see it and i like it :)
i'll come back when this gets the gameplay badge to comment on graphics.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Image
User avatar
Major DiM
 
Posts: 10554
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby Flapcake on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:27 am

well now when my Denmark have achieved beta :D (and ther will be some corrections on that road) I think its time to fire up on copenhagen, so whats the status here ? gameplay wise ?
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby Industrial Helix on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Would it be possible to swap out the current Christiania flag for a flag on a pole or something that will make it clear its a flag, cause every time I look at it I see zany traffic light and not flag.

I don't see much more time in the Drafting room for this one.
Sketchblog [Update 07/25/11]: http://indyhelixsketch.blogspot.com/
Living in Japan [Update 07/17/11]: http://mirrorcountryih.blogspot.com/
Russian Revolution map for ConquerClub [07/20/11]: viewtopic.php?f=241&t=116575
User avatar
Cook Industrial Helix
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:49 pm
Location: California
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)
Training Achievement (1) Map Contribution (5) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby The Bison King on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Image
Industrial Helix wrote:Would it be possible to swap out the current Christiania flag for a flag on a pole or something that will make it clear its a flag, cause every time I look at it I see zany traffic light and not flag.

I don't see much more time in the Drafting room for this one.

Indeed.
Just be sure to take care of those things that were mentioned. Good Luck!
Image

Hi, my name is the Bison King, and I am COMPLETELY aware of DaFont!
User avatar
Sergeant The Bison King
 
Posts: 2005
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: the Mid-Westeros
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (4)
General Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V3. [10 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby Flapcake on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:12 am

The Bison King wrote:Image
Industrial Helix wrote:Would it be possible to swap out the current Christiania flag for a flag on a pole or something that will make it clear its a flag, cause every time I look at it I see zany traffic light and not flag.

I don't see much more time in the Drafting room for this one.

Indeed.
Just be sure to take care of those things that were mentioned. Good Luck!


thx Ih and TBK

I get your point about the flag on a pole, done on next update ;)
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V4. [31 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby Flapcake on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:04 am

Christiania improved.

Gameplay, I dont even know if its posible in XML, but hold any 3 of 5 sights to win, can that work ?

Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V4. [31 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby koontz1973 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:31 pm

Flapcake wrote:Christiania improved.

Gameplay, I dont even know if its posible in XML, but hold any 3 of 5 sights to win, can that work ?

Any amount can be done.
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973
 
Posts: 7538
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 am
Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V4. [31 Dec. 2011] pg.4

Postby Flapcake on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:23 am

Hi guys, need some wise input/comments for game play ;)
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V4. [31 Dec. 2011] pg.4

Postby koontz1973 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:58 am

Some thoughts.

With the 3 icons (plane, train & bus) auto deploy +1, this is OK but remove the tram stops from the two that have them. It makes them strong and being able to attack all districts.
With the +3 of the 5 winning condition icons, a neutral needs to be larger (around a 5) to stop them being taken early in small games.
Try to move you WC icons from the tram stops. Some are right next to one while others are a couple of territs away.
You have no small bonuses. It might be wise to create a couple of small bonuses. Change City North into City North (Holmans, State & Botanical) and City East. This gives you central small bonuses for early fighting.
You have no impassables? I can see in the underlying image some parks and a lake. If you can bring these out (in keeping with the tourist map idea), you create some. This would then affect your bonuses.
What are the dotted lines? If they are bridges, make them the same as the others.
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973
 
Posts: 7538
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 am
Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V4. [31 Dec. 2011] pg.4

Postby Flapcake on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:52 pm

koontz1973 wrote:Some thoughts.

With the 3 icons (plane, train & bus) auto deploy +1, this is OK but remove the tram stops from the two that have them. It makes them strong and being able to attack all districts.
With the +3 of the 5 winning condition icons, a neutral needs to be larger (around a 5) to stop them being taken early in small games.
Try to move you WC icons from the tram stops. Some are right next to one while others are a couple of territs away.
You have no small bonuses. It might be wise to create a couple of small bonuses. Change City North into City North (Holmans, State & Botanical) and City East. This gives you central small bonuses for early fighting.
You have no impassables? I can see in the underlying image some parks and a lake. If you can bring these out (in keeping with the tourist map idea), you create some. This would then affect your bonuses.
What are the dotted lines? If they are bridges, make them the same as the others.


Il take a closer look at your suggestions, you got some good points, working on a update.
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V4. [31 Dec. 2011] pg.2

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Hm, in terms of gameplay, I suggest the following:

    City North --> +8
    City South --> +6
    Amager --> +5

    I think the win condition is a bit too easy. I suggest requiring 4 of the 5, and putting neutral 1s on the metro stations, 3s on the autodeploys, and 4 on the objective regions.
-Sully
User avatar
Corporal Victor Sullivan
 
Posts: 7175
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login