Conquer Club

Eurasia [Map Pack]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Eurasia [Map Pack]

Postby sm8900 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:49 pm

hi. I am in game 15672500 on this map. I think I have taken all of Central Europe, but i don't seem to have a bonus. can anyone please check into this for me? I would appreciate it.
Private sm8900

Postby ManBungalow on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:21 pm

sm8900 wrote:hi. I am in game 15672500 on this map. I think I have taken all of Central Europe, but i don't seem to have a bonus. can anyone please check into this for me? I would appreciate it.

Not an error, you need to hold Italy as well.

Somewhat difficult to see (especially on the small version), but that region has coloured stripes which denote that it belongs to both bonus regions. A more clear example is the region of Iraq...see how you need it for the Near East bonus but also for the Arabia bonus??
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby sm8900 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:03 pm

ManBungalow wrote:
sm8900 wrote:hi. I am in game 15672500 on this map. I think I have taken all of Central Europe, but i don't seem to have a bonus. can anyone please check into this for me? I would appreciate it.

Not an error, you need to hold Italy as well.

Somewhat difficult to see (especially on the small version), but that region has coloured stripes which denote that it belongs to both bonus regions. A more clear example is the region of Iraq...see how you need it for the Near East bonus but also for the Arabia bonus??

hm, ok, got it. well yes, your answer sure helps. thanks for your reply! see you. :-)
Private sm8900

Postby mrswdk on Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:34 pm

In the absence of natty_dread to make a decision I think this change could do with being implemented, to avoid unnecessary offense and upset being caused.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Previous

Return to The Atlas