mikersj wrote:I think the 005 protecting the warden should stay at 5 neutral or at least 4. The guards are supposed to protect the warden, if they start out weaker than the prisoners, how fun is that? I think having a 4 or 5 in 005 means that individual gangs would need to work together to take out the warden. I think this will be the standard response once somebody has the warden. If the only help is a neutral 2 guard, then there is no help from the guards and the player who takes the warden is alone. In a 1v1 game, the player who isn't the warden, will have enough armies just with the number of territories to break down a 5 neutral.
I also think that the weapons in the central yard and the general population should start out as 2. Otherwise, the cost is too great in going for the weapon. If you think that you will lose 4 armies taking out the 4 neutrals, then you would need at least 4 armies to protect the weapon and then keeping 3 armies on the guy that took the weapon - that is 11 armies needed to get 1 army bonus. This is two turns worth of reinforcements at the start of a 5 person game. If you drop the weapons down to 2 neutrals, then you only need 2 armies lost 2 armies to hold and the original 3 for a total of 7. This is just 1 round of reinforcements. I think we would see a lot more fighting in the open areas for the weapons if they started off with 2 neutrals. Also, it gives another strategy play. While one player is getting a boss and building up the game. One player is collecting up the weapons and getting a similar bonus. With the weapons starting at 4, it takes twice as long to collect up the weapons as it does to build up a gang.
Thanks for that. It always seemed like a natural connection that was shut for some reason.mibi wrote:2. There is a door from guard 602 to guard 002. This is don't to provide a second exit to the warden/guard area. This will also encourage the use of the hole which is almost never used.
Crissipos wrote:another thing, I'm 100% sure I had 6 latin kings, and still it says I had 4, thus giving me only a bonus of 1
mibi wrote:Ok here are my official change requests
1. The weapons in the yards have been changed to 2 neutrals to four to encourage their use as currently they are not worth the risk.
2. There is a door from guard 602 to guard 002. This is don't to provide a second exit to the warden/guard area. This will also encourage the use of the hole which is almost never used.
3. Guard 601 has been changed to 2 from 3 to encourage hole usage.
4. Guard 602 has been changed to 3 from 4 to encourage hole usage.
5. The Blade in the gen pop has been reduced from 4 to 3 to encourage earlier use.
6. The gas chamber has been changed from 6 to 5 to encourage use.
The main reason for these changes is to encourage the use of some un used elements and liven up the play a bit.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users