badlouie wrote:I absolutely love this map, but after 20+ games on it I have yet to see anyone go into "The Hole".
I haven't encountered a situation where it was worth it for me to secure that area.
So, I have a question- is the Hole ignored in most games, or have I simply been involved in a cluster of games where it simply hasn't come into play?
I just want to make it a wee bit harder to hold gen pop given that it's the only cell block that can be locked down early in the game, thus giving a huge advantage to whoever comes away with it.
gdeangel wrote:By far the dominant strategy I've seen is to get control of the gang members outside the front gate (very drop sensitive), and then go for the warden from the back door. The simple way to make this a little more challenging would be to allow the tower guards to bomb not just the yard, but also the "escapees" outside the front gate.
yes it's worth considering. but this would essential give the bosses to certain players. if you are in a cell with a neutral boss then its all yours, your blocked in. if you are in a cell with a boss that is another player, you can either take them out, or be taken out your self. I have seen many situations where a starting boss player will try to shank his cell mate, lose control of the shank and then get shanked and killed by the cell mate on the next turn. cell mate rivavly and dominance is what its all about.
MadagascarAdam wrote:OK, I'm not sure where the best place to post this is, or if the creator/manager of the map still reads this. But, I didn't want to post a new thread, so here it is:
I'm currently playing Supermax: Prison Riot! , my first time, and it's Game # 3697798 . I'm also using AJAX BOB.
mibi wrote:Ok here are my official change requests
1. The weapons in the yards have been changed to 2 neutrals to four to encourage their use as currently they are not worth the risk.
2. There is a door from guard 602 to guard 002. This is to provide a second exit to the warden/guard area. This will also encourage the use of the hole which is almost never used.
3. Guard 601 has been changed to 2 from 3 to encourage hole usage.
4. Guard 602 has been changed to 3 from 4 to encourage hole usage.
5. The Blade in the gen pop has been reduced from 4 to 3 to encourage earlier use.
6. The gas chamber has been changed from 7 to 5 to encourage use.
7. Guard 501 is reduced to 3 to reduce insulation of the gen pop
EisenFaust wrote:I understand that guards 003 and 004 can bombard the yard. What I don't understand is that it looks like they can in turn be can be attacked FROM the yard. And if they can be eliminated from the yard, then the attacker would gain access to the booking and visitors areas without having to go through guard 005. Is this correct?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests