Charleston, SC [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Charleston, SC [Quenched]

Postby RjBeals on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Thought I would update my thread with something interesting. A design company from Charleston, SC found my CC map through a google search. They contacted me and asked if I would create a Charleston map for their new webpage, in the same style as the CC Charleston map. Only 1280px wide, and a lot less regions, and no army circles. ;) It was pretty cool. A map of mine about to published on real city webpage.

*If you recognize the font, it's the same font I used for the Centerscape map :)

Click for the 1280px map.
Private RjBeals

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
General Achievement (7) Map Contribution (6) General Contribution (2)

Postby the.killing.44 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Nice one, Rj. I don't agree on that font for the map, but looks great (per usual). ;)

Major the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Postby the.killing.44 on Mon May 25, 2009 1:16 am

Woah RJ … I know this is a big bump, but on your GreaterCharleston.com map you spelled it "Sulivan's Island" with only one L. :P

Major the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Postby RjBeals on Mon May 25, 2009 7:32 am

the.killing.44 wrote:Woah RJ … I know this is a big bump, but on your GreaterCharleston.com map you spelled it "Sulivan's Island" with only one L. :P

you guys don't let anything slip !!

I better fix that. thanks 44. :)
Private RjBeals

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
General Achievement (7) Map Contribution (6) General Contribution (2)

Postby russler on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:05 am

I'm new her and I've been looking at a lot of the maps people have made and a lot of them have poor graphics and are confusing. I love risk, and this is the best map I've seen so far. I can't wait play it. It looks like the games will be great. I turned 21 with some friends and a cooler full of brews on the sandbar off sullivan's island, I never thought there would be a risk map of this city. Great job.
New Recruit russler

Postby Melichor on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:33 pm

This is probably my favorite map on the site (bias due to being my hometown) so just wanted to drop in and pay my respects
Private 1st Class Melichor

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to The Atlas