Yes, if you see an island, there are likely 3-4 bridges connecting it to others. Purely from the peninsula (tan) to West Ashley (purple continent) has 3 bridges, 2 with one-way traffic near downtown, and another one that goes with I-526 in North Charleston, a spur around Charleston (really helps with traffic a ton).
Here are my attack route suggestions based on where actual bridges are:
- North Charleston to Shrews Berry St
- M.U.S.C. to East Ashley
- NavAl Complex (we're not contemplating navels here, bud, fix that) to Daniel Island to East Cooper
- The Crescent to Country Club
- Westchester to Long Island
- The Cove to Fort Moultrie
- Gibbes to Patriot's Point
Also, you misspelled Harbor Habor.
Attack routes based on gameplay, not sure about bridges:
- Boone Hall Plantation to Gray Bay
- Gray Bay to Wild Dunes
- Isle of Palms to Sullivan's Island
- Bay Creek to Limehouse Station
- Gibbes to Drum Island to Patriot's Point (merge the route, even though the Cooper River bridge doesn't go land on it)
- Battery to Folly Island to Harbor View
- Folly Island to Ft. Sumter to Ft. Moultrie
If anyone needs to know why Charleston is important, just hit me up at any point, or say something ignorant like "it's not important", and you'll find out in short order why it is.