Battle For Iraq! [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Battle For Iraq! [Quenched]

Postby saraith on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:49 am

Ogrecrusher wrote:A small point, but the city of Nasiriyah appears to be misspelled on the map as Nasirlyah or NasirIyah, not sure which.
Not a massive deal, but change it if you're ever polishing the map :)

I just noticed that as well...

It's spelled Nasirlyah on the map image, but Nasiriyah in the XML... It seems that Nasiriyah is the correct spelling
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasiriyah
Corporal 1st Class saraith

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) Map Contribution (1)

Re: Battle For Iraq! [Quenched]

Postby realitypixie on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:53 am

I'm glad I read the first page of this thread otherwise I would have had no idea how the city loyalties worked.... I'm sure I would have figured out once I noticed them in the drop down boxes for attacking from a city though... Anyway I think it's a nice well thought out map.
Corporal 1st Class realitypixie

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby stage one on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:30 pm

DiM wrote:
mibi wrote:
DiM wrote:whare's bin laden?

add him on the map and make him worth 100 armies :lol:

PS: i'm not in the mood of extensive analysys but as soon as i get some sleep i'll do it. so far it seems interesting.

I don't know where you've been, but bin Laden is in Afghanistan or Pakistan, but certainly not Iraq.

actually i thnk he's somewhere on the french riviera sipping on a cappuccino and smoking a ciggar reading a newspaper and laughing at the idiots looking for him, but that's another discussion. :roll:

Nope dead with a bullet in the head :)
Lieutenant stage one

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to The Atlas