Age of Realms: Magic [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Age of Realms: Magic [Quenched]

Postby edbeard on Sat May 17, 2008 4:06 pm

DiM wrote:
jarrett155 wrote:When you made this map did you intend for the max reinforcements per turn to be 450 or was that just a coincidence?

it was a coincidence

What are you guys talking about?
Major edbeard

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Postby DiM on Sat May 17, 2008 4:11 pm

edbeard wrote:
DiM wrote:
jarrett155 wrote:When you made this map did you intend for the max reinforcements per turn to be 450 or was that just a coincidence?

it was a coincidence

What are you guys talking about?

about the total number of reinfs on the map.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Postby edbeard on Sat May 17, 2008 4:14 pm

yea. obviously.

is this the only map with 450 as the max?
Major edbeard

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Postby t-o-m on Sat May 17, 2008 5:12 pm

the max re-enforcements ive ever gotten on Magic is about 320ish
Colonel t-o-m

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby DiM on Sun May 18, 2008 8:11 pm

edbeard wrote:yea. obviously.

i think it's the map with the biggest possible bonus.

soon to be surpassed by CC Mogul :mrgreen:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)

Postby WidowMakers on Sun May 18, 2008 8:18 pm

DiM wrote:

Well Maze Craze will soon beat that as well.

WM
Colonel WidowMakers

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Map Contribution (21) General Contribution (14)

Postby DiM on Sun May 18, 2008 9:05 pm

WidowMakers wrote:
DiM wrote:

WM

sorry. i just did the math for both. even with the 150 bonus you just added (for shortest route) you still have less than half of the bonuses in CC Mogul :twisted:

but you will have more than magic
Major DiM

Postby WidowMakers on Sun May 18, 2008 9:34 pm

DiM wrote:
WidowMakers wrote:
DiM wrote:

WM

sorry. i just did the math for both. even with the 150 bonus you just added (for shortest route) you still have less than half of the bonuses in CC Mogul :twisted:

but you will have more than magic
Well no if I eliminate the +454 I will have less than magic. haha

WM
Colonel WidowMakers

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Map Contribution (21) General Contribution (14)

Postby NotNowKato on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:27 am

Game 6596726

I experienced a glitch in game on turn 3. I should have recieved 14 troops but only got 3.

I hold both Ghyr & Borun along with 1 village (Gunn) & 1 resource pair (Iron Mine & Blacksmith) http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=6596726#map-cell

Have posted in Bug Reports subforum.
................."Trip on the Edge of Reality & Open up the Doors of Perception"
...Image
...........................Will be Hosting My 1st TPA Event on 24th Jan 2011
Private NotNowKato

Location: Isle of Man (a hidden away Island off the shores of the UK & Ireland)
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (16)

Postby natty dread on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:31 am

Not the map's fault. Bugs in CC.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (12) Map Contribution (12) General Contribution (7)

Postby NotNowKato on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:44 am

natty_dread wrote:Not the map's fault. Bugs in CC.

ok thks
................."Trip on the Edge of Reality & Open up the Doors of Perception"
...Image
...........................Will be Hosting My 1st TPA Event on 24th Jan 2011
Private NotNowKato

Location: Isle of Man (a hidden away Island off the shores of the UK & Ireland)
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (16)

Postby yeti_c on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:30 am

Apparently - I've never posted in this thread... which amuses me - greatly.

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

Medals: 46
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Postby White Moose on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:14 am

yeti_c wrote:Apparently - I've never posted in this thread... which amuses me - greatly.

C.

Rather amusing indeed.
Highest Score: 3374
Major White Moose

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby MrBenn on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:00 am

White Moose wrote:
yeti_c wrote:Apparently - I've never posted in this thread... which amuses me - greatly.

C.

Rather amusing indeed.
It's a special brand of humour ;-)
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn
Retired Team Member

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (15)

Postby Joodoo on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:58 am

The +5 for the castle isn't auto-deploy right?
TheSaxlad wrote:The Dice suck a lot of the time.

And if they dont suck then they blow.

:D
Lieutenant Joodoo

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby White Moose on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 am

Joodoo wrote:The +5 for the castle isn't auto-deploy right?

There isn't a +5 bonus on this map. There is however a +3 autodeploy.

On age of realms 1 (might), there is a +5 bonus though. That one isn't autodeployed.
Highest Score: 3374
Major White Moose

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby x0scorpion0x on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:59 pm

this map is so weird... :l is there any other tutorial about this map? i like the idea but seems gay to me since i dont even know how come in 3 turns or 4 u r done i get max 10trops and other players gets over 40 trops wth
Corporal x0scorpion0x

Postby DiM on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:03 pm

x0scorpion0x wrote:this map is so weird... :l is there any other tutorial about this map? i like the idea but seems gay to me since i dont even know how come in 3 turns or 4 u r done i get max 10trops and other players gets over 40 trops wth

a good guide worth reading:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=127766
Major DiM

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas