Iceland [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby Gilligan on Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:49 pm

Congrats!
Image
User avatar
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 12240
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Medals: 190
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (3)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby fireedud on Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:39 pm

CONGRATRS!
me have no sig
Cook fireedud
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby TaCktiX on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:12 pm

Iceland's final stats!

Start Date: January 5th, 2008
Revision Date: June 3rd, 2008
Quench Date: June 3rd, 2008
Posts: 359
Posts since last revision: 3
Posts/day: 2.39
Posts/day since last revision: 3.00

Posts by Creators: 90 (25.07%)
Posts by Cartography Assistants: 41 (11.42%)
Posts by Others: 228 (63.51%)

Posts Not by Creators: 269
Feedback Posts: 151 (56.13%)
Support Posts: 58 (21.56%)
Spam Posts: 60 (22.30%)
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class TaCktiX
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: Rapid City, SD
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (6)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby eye84free on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:34 am

nice map..looks easy to play..and a nice set up..cant wait..
User avatar
Major eye84free
 
Posts: 1578
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:33 pm
Location: NORTH CAROLINA
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (4)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby zimmah on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:25 pm

congratiolations on the quenching, btw i can play the first game too? :lol:
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Lieutenant zimmah
 
Posts: 1628
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby RjBeals on Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:07 pm

zimmah wrote:congratiolations on the quenching, btw i can play the first game too? :lol:
Sure. But I'm never first to play on my maps. I don't check the new games enough. Usually someone will pm to play. So you guys be sure to PM me when this map is put into play.
Image
User avatar
Private RjBeals
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:17 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
General Achievement (7) Map Contribution (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby gimil on Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:13 pm

RjBeals wrote:
zimmah wrote:congratiolations on the quenching, btw i can play the first game too? :lol:
Sure. But I'm never first to play on my maps. I don't check the new games enough. Usually someone will pm to play. So you guys be sure to PM me when this map is put into play.


PM lack he is always happy to reserve the first game for you.
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby RjBeals on Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:14 pm

gimil wrote:
RjBeals wrote:
zimmah wrote:congratiolations on the quenching, btw i can play the first game too? :lol:
Sure. But I'm never first to play on my maps. I don't check the new games enough. Usually someone will pm to play. So you guys be sure to PM me when this map is put into play.


PM lack he is always happy to reserve the first game for you.


It doesn't bother me. I don't need the first game.
Image
User avatar
Private RjBeals
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:17 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
General Achievement (7) Map Contribution (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby The Viking on Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:38 pm

You don't suppose I could have a spot in the first game? :roll:
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class The Viking
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:58 am
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby zimmah on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:21 am

RjBeals wrote:
gimil wrote:
RjBeals wrote:
zimmah wrote:congratiolations on the quenching, btw i can play the first game too? :lol:
Sure. But I'm never first to play on my maps. I don't check the new games enough. Usually someone will pm to play. So you guys be sure to PM me when this map is put into play.


PM lack he is always happy to reserve the first game for you.


It doesn't bother me. I don't need the first game.



i'll make a private game, but i guess someone will be quicker then me anyways.
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Lieutenant zimmah
 
Posts: 1628
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby The Viking on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:56 pm

The Viking wrote:You don't suppose I could have a spot in the first game? :roll:
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class The Viking
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:58 am
Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby Bones2484 on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:58 pm

I just wanted to stop in and say that this map is dead sexy. Very nice work.
User avatar
Major Bones2484
 
Posts: 2308
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:24 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA (G1)
Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) General Contribution (1)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby sam_levi_11 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:28 am

when can we play it?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby RjBeals on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:55 am

I was hoping soon - but then the site went down on sunday so I figure lack's focused on restoring & backing up.
Image
User avatar
Private RjBeals
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:17 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
General Achievement (7) Map Contribution (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: Iceland [Quenched]

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:37 pm

He is, unfortunately!


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25042
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Login